So we can't trade Mega Stones? Thats a bunch of BS.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Master_Of_Fools (1249 posts) -

I had bought both X and Y at launch so I could just get every Pokémon I wanted, I wanted X version to be my main, only to find out you cant trade Mega Stones on the GTS...WTF I bought both games cause Gamefreak is all about trading. I beat both X and Y's story, I have every Mega Stone I can get and Pokémon on X and got the Stones that are only in Y, but you cant trade them over...bunch of BS Gamefreak.

#2 Edited by ANIMEguy10034 (4603 posts) -

I just traded a Charmeleon with Charizardite Y to my friend who has X, and she traded it back. We can trade mega stones, but not on GTS. Maybe borrow a friend's 3DS to send your mega stones?

#3 Posted by Master_Of_Fools (1249 posts) -

Yeah, just found out you can trade them with friends. Thank goodness my cousin was a good sport about it. Traded my Pokémon with the Y Stones to his why, then I went on my X version and he traded them back. So now I have every Mega Stone at least known currently lol in X. Still gotta get half the actual Pokémon but that's no issue.

#4 Edited by Sora278 (1495 posts) -

Does this mean you have to do a local trade or just trade with a friend?

#5 Edited by ANIMEguy10034 (4603 posts) -

@Sora278: Either local or online. My friend lives on the other side of the United States and it worked fine.

#6 Edited by Sora278 (1495 posts) -

Ah alright, still going to be hard to find someone to give me their Mega stones.

#7 Posted by Ovirew (6241 posts) -

Hmm that's kinda lame. Wonder why you can't trade them over GTS?