So...August is Princess Peach month?

#1 Edited by PikachuDude860 (546 posts) -

Like the title says, this month (August 2014) is officaly Princess Peach month...Cool? Link. Twitter.

"August is National (Princess) #PeachMonth, so tell us what you love about the Mushroom Kingdom’s glorious ruler." ~Nintendo Of America.

So what do you think about Peach? Maybe we can hope for some new game?

#2 Edited by PikachuDude860 (546 posts) -

Uh...She's...Cute? And...Uh..Pink? And...Uh...Blonde? And...Uhhh...Cute?

I dunno. This may come off as weird to some of you, but I can't think of any other video game girl that always gives me butterflies more than Peach. (Except maybe Daisy...) Just the way I feel.

#3 Posted by YearoftheSnake5 (7180 posts) -

I don't know what to think of this. It seems random to all of a sudden have a Peach Month.

#4 Posted by PikachuDude860 (546 posts) -

@YearoftheSnake5: I concur...Seems fishy. Maybe this could lead to a Peach related game announcement? (Super Princess Peach 2?)

#5 Posted by EnoshimaJunko (196 posts) -

So, we're going from 2 decades of Mario, to a year of Luigi, to a month of Peach? Next it'll be Bowser week or something lol.

But I would like another game starring Peach.

#6 Posted by nini200 (9580 posts) -

Man why did my birth month have to be the month of her? I would prefer Daisy

#7 Edited by Kenny789 (10215 posts) -

Isn't August Peach Month as in for the fruit? And Nintendo's just jumping on the bandwagon?

#8 Posted by -ParaNormaN- (753 posts) -

@nini200 said:

Haha, I don't mind sharing my birth month with Peach. I would have preferred to share it with Bowser though.

#9 Posted by nini200 (9580 posts) -

@nini200 said:

Haha, I don't mind sharing my birth month with Peach. I would have preferred to share it with Bowser though.

Yeah Peach is cool, I just like Daisy better lol but yeah I like Bowser more than both of them lol

#10 Posted by Grieverr (2626 posts) -

Peach is cool. I like when she's wearing anything except her princess dress.

Peach would make a good opportunity for Nintendo to make (another) game with a strong female lead (there is Samus). I think a strategy or RTS of some sort would work with Peach commanding the mushroom army against Bowser's army, who is trying to invade the castle, and other locations in the mushroom kingdom.

#11 Posted by -ParaNormaN- (753 posts) -

@Grieverr said:

Peach is cool. I like when she's wearing anything except her princess dress.

Peach would make a good opportunity for Nintendo to make (another) game with a strong female lead (there is Samus). I think a strategy or RTS of some sort would work with Peach commanding the mushroom army against Bowser's army, who is trying to invade the castle, and other locations in the mushroom kingdom.

A Super Princess Peach sequel would be cool.