Smash Bros release date, 3DS Bundle and Rayman rumored.

#1 Edited by PikachuDude860 (562 posts) -

Nintendo 3DS XL Bundle Leak: Super Smash Bros. Wii U To Launch Nov.21, Nintendo 3DSL Consort Bundle Rumor, Release After 'Black Friday', Before 'Holiday 24' Launch Window

A game play report disclosed that a GamesStop manager released the date of launch for the Wii U version, without putting his name on the information. Not a Herculean task to do, but it's nonetheless done. The leak said the Super Smash Bros. version of Wii U would launch on Nov. 21. That date seems like 'common-sense.' since it is ahead of Black Friday, the traditional holiday season ahead of Christmas. It also falls before the 'Holiday 24" launch window.

According to rumors over what the GameStop manager heard the Super Smash Bros.version of Wii U will come with free Amiibo figures.

Source.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. (That article needs to be edited though)

November 21 is a perfect time to launch the Wii U version. I hear that Black Friday is on November 28th.

As for the 3DS Bundle, I can see them doing that. A matching Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U would make sense. I can see that rumor being true.

Now this should catch your attention. Listen to this video. listen REAL closely from 2:05 until 2:16.

Did this guy really just say RAYMAN? It's a chance that he ment to say Megaman...But I don't know. Why would he say Rayman instead? Maybe because Rayman was reveald as a trophy? Brain fart? I dunno. But let's hope that this means that Rayman is a playable character.

Source.

What do you think about these rumors? You think that there could be any truth behind them?

#2 Posted by yokofox33 (29373 posts) -

Rayman has apparently been confirmed as a playable character according to some thread in System Wars.

As for the 3DS bundle, it's going to be really hard to not buy it even though I already have the Pikachu 3DS XL. I just got promoted and got a raise, so maybe I'll blow my money on stuff I don't need now haha.

#3 Edited by PikachuDude860 (562 posts) -

@yokofox33: I didn't know about the thread in system wars. Sorry about that.

I hear you though. If I had the extra spare cash, I would definitely buy a Smash Bros 3DS XL. (Or Wii U) I already have the red Pokemon 3DSXL though.

If a Golden Zelda Wii U ever comes out...My wallet may explode...lol.

#4 Posted by ANIMEguy10034 (4705 posts) -
#5 Posted by PikachuDude860 (562 posts) -

@ANIMEguy10034: I see. That's too bad. I got pretty excited. That just goes to show why you should take a rumor with a grain of salt.

"In the recent interview in Canada about Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Rayman was mentioned, and this was referring to the previously announced Rayman trophy in the game."

Hmm...It could still just be damage control....lol.

#6 Posted by YoshiYogurt (5973 posts) -

I'd love Rayman to be a character. Lots of stuff he could do.

The original Rayman is one of my all time favorite games and I can't wait to get origins and legends when i have the time.

#7 Posted by YearoftheSnake5 (7208 posts) -

I'd like Rayman to be a playable character. We already have Megaman, Pac Man, Sonic, and Mario all in one fighting game, so I won't be too disappointed if Rayman doesn't make it in. There's always the possibility of DLC to expand the roster.

#8 Posted by chimchargirl (57 posts) -

Rayman isnt a payable character. He only is a trohpy.