smash bros melee returning to EVO 2014 + MLG

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by KBFloYd (12927 posts) -

melee getting bigger and bigger..lol

#2 Posted by mariokarthero (179 posts) -

It isn't that surprising, Melee is most favoured Smash Bros title compared to 64 and Brawl.

#3 Posted by outworld222 (2367 posts) -

LOL, I wonder if they had Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 there, it would really be a nice thing to see.

#4 Posted by KBFloYd (12927 posts) -

LOL, I wonder if they had Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 there, it would really be a nice thing to see.

id actually love that...used to play it on n64 all the time.

#5 Posted by outworld222 (2367 posts) -

@KBFloYd said:

@outworld222 said:

You probably mean Trilogy. But close enough, they are similar in many aspects.

#6 Edited by KBFloYd (12927 posts) -

@outworld222 said:

@KBFloYd said:

@outworld222 said:

yes trilogy...i know what skill it takes to dominate in that game...so i can actually watch the competition without any sort of announcer commentary :)

melee is my least played smash game...played the n64 version way more...brawl a ton also. so im not as sharp in seeing the skill as i am in those games....i can still tell though.

#7 Posted by nini200 (9467 posts) -

@KBFloYd said:

@outworld222 said:

No tournaments actually consider Trilogy absurdly broken. UMK3 is broken too and I think that's the joke that outworld was trying to make.

I love both Trilogy and UMK3 though.

#8 Posted by outworld222 (2367 posts) -

@nini200 said:

@outworld222 said:

@KBFloYd said:

@outworld222 said:

No tournaments actually consider Trilogy absurdly broken. UMK3 is broken too and I think that's the joke that outworld was trying to make.

Ya, take human Smokes teleport combo, which I can easily administer 70% to 80% damage should you fall into one :| Not a nice thing I would say.

#9 Posted by nini200 (9467 posts) -

@nini200 said:

@outworld222 said:

@KBFloYd said:

@outworld222 said:

Ya, take human Smokes teleport combo, which I can easily administer 70% to 80% damage should you fall into one :| Not a nice thing I would say.

All I have to say is Ermac...