Slight Wii Balance Board Problem.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts

My Wii Balance Board works fine except on the push-ups, sometimes when I do a push-up it doesnt give me credit for it (so its like I did the push-up but the game said I didnt).

Can anyone give me some advice or something.

sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 sman3579
anyone want to help me?
J_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 J_Ford
Member since 2003 • 2246 Posts

I haven't had any problems with the balance board so far, everything works perfectly. How are you doing the push-ups? Do you have enough room around you so you don't bump into anything? And do you use the balance board on a hard floor or a carpet?

sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 sman3579

I haven't had any problems with the balance board so far, everything works perfectly. How are you doing the push-ups? Do you have enough room around you so you don't bump into anything? And do you use the balance board on a hard floor or a carpet?

J_Ford

I have enough room, as for floor I have carpet.

J_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 J_Ford
[QUOTE="J_Ford"]

sman3579

Ok, did you snap the four extensions onto the bottom of the balance board?, that's what I had to do because I have to use mine on carpet too. I read in the operations manual that if you use the balance board on thick carpet without using the extensions it might cause the balance board to operate incorrectly, or something along those lines. If you did use the extensions then I'm not sure what else it could be, maybe the balance board's too close or too far away from the wii?

sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 sman3579
[QUOTE="sman3579"][QUOTE="J_Ford"]

J_Ford

Ok, did you snap the four extensions onto the bottom of the balance board?, that's what I had to do because I have to use mine on carpet too. I read in the operations manual that if you use the balance board on thick carpet without using the extensions it might cause the balance board to operate incorrectly, or something along those lines. If you did use the extensions then I'm not sure what else it could be, maybe the balance board's too close or too far away from the wii?

the extensions are on mine also.

J_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 J_Ford
[QUOTE="J_Ford"][QUOTE="sman3579"][QUOTE="J_Ford"]

sman3579

the extensions are on mine also.

Alright, well this is what it says in the operations manual.

If the Wii Balance Board fails to operate, or operates incorrectly, follow the steps below before seeking assistance.

1. The Wii Balance Board does not respond.

-Make sure the power is turned on. The blue Power LED should be lit if the Power Button has been pressed. (The Power Button faces away from the TV.)
-Make sure the board has been placed correctly
-Make sure the batteries have been inserted correctly and are not been depleted, (yes it actually says that I didn't make a typing error :P)
-Make sure the game you are playing is compatible with the Wii Balance Board
-Review the synchronization procedure on pages 7-8 and make sure this has been done correctly. This procedure must be done for each Wii Balance Board compatible game.

-If, after verifying the steps above, the Wii Balance Board does not work, try the following:
1. Turn off the power of the Wii console with the POWER Button on the front of the console.
2. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet for a few seconds, then plug it back in again.
3. Turn on the power of the Wii console.
4. Repeat the steps in this Operations Manual for setting up the board.

If it still doesn't work after that, there's an operational check procedure in the options menu of the game you're playing. See the instruction booklet included with the game disc for more information.

Hope that helps.

Avatar image for gasdnjkghsdjabn
gasdnjkghsdjabn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 gasdnjkghsdjabn
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

ok guys this isnt realy making me happy my whole family loves to play wii fit and the balance board is not working it says on the checkup that the bottom left pad isnt reading right so we cant do anything because it always says were fidgiting so please tell me how i can fix it. thank you. :)

Kinkzee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 Kinkzee
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I am having that exact same problem right now with my Balance Board. Everything is measuring waaaaaaaaaay to the left and it's totally off. Anyone know why this is?