Simultaneous Two Player Wii Games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by squiffyeither23 (2 posts) -

My family loves the Wii Sports tennis because two of us can play at the same time. Are there any similar games, besides Cooking Mama, that anyone could recommend where you play at the same time?

#2 Posted by CKeur (1918 posts) -
There are mini game types, such As Raymans Raving Rabbids and Mario Party 8 where 2, and usually more, can play at the same time.
#3 Posted by T3h1337Pwnz (770 posts) -

well if your looking for a good family oriented game where all of you can have fun then try wii-play and wario ware

wii play even comes with a free wii-mote so everyone can play 

#4 Posted by the_leet_kid (9951 posts) -
Depends what kind of game you want.
#5 Posted by EmilioDigsIt (4391 posts) -

Metal Slug anothology?

Just turn on infinite credits: easy as cereal. 

#6 Posted by squiffyeither23 (2 posts) -
I'm not necessarily looking for a family oriented game, just something fun where two adults can play at the same time. Cooking Mama is really disgusingly cutesy and too easy. I own the WarioWare game but haven't opened it yet, I was concidering returning it because i read some bad reviews of it. Is it more fun with the one controler multi-player mode?
#7 Posted by CRAZIE_GUY (737 posts) -

DBZ:BT2

or excite truck

or wait for SSBB

rayman is also an absolute must, believe me when i say those rabbids would keep me entranced just watching someone else play 

#8 Posted by token08 (787 posts) -

I'm not necessarily looking for a family oriented game, just something fun where two adults can play at the same time. Cooking Mama is really disgusingly cutesy and too easy. I own the WarioWare game but haven't opened it yet, I was concidering returning it because i read some bad reviews of it. Is it more fun with the one controler multi-player mode?squiffyeither23

So far on the Wii, Warioware is the game I've had the most fun playing with other people

#9 Posted by joseph113 (108 posts) -

I'm not necessarily looking for a family oriented game, just something fun where two adults can play at the same time. Cooking Mama is really disgusingly cutesy and too easy. I own the WarioWare game but haven't opened it yet, I was concidering returning it because i read some bad reviews of it. Is it more fun with the one controler multi-player mode?squiffyeither23

Rayman is a good one its really funny and kind of crude and it has great multiplayer 

#10 Posted by Blessing77 (753 posts) -
monkey ball, some awesome mini games like monkey wars
#11 Posted by gotdangit (8149 posts) -

I like Red Steel. Unfortuneatly my friends don't.

Frickin Xbox obsessors... 

#12 Posted by Pierst179 (10803 posts) -
Mario Party 8 is great when played with somebody else.
#13 Posted by Pelnied101 (87 posts) -
mario party 8 is fun, sometimes too childish, worth getting though
#14 Posted by blackyoshi93 (350 posts) -
I got my wii yesterday with mario party 8 and its pretty fun and there can be 4 players, so I would recommend you to try it out.