Should I try to sell my extra SSB Wii U controller bundle for profit or should I just return it to the store?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Poll Should I try to sell my extra SSB Wii U controller bundle for profit or should I just return it to the store? (5 votes)

Sell it and make a few bucks 80%
Take it back to the store, not worth the effort 20%

I ordered the $99.99 SSB bundle a few months ago from gamestop.com after Amazon was sold out and the local stores wasn't taking any preorders. Of course, they charged me extra for shipping and tax and then told me that they don't offer release day delivery.

Fast forward to two weeks ago and I found out that bestbuy.com still had copies online and they were offering free shipping and release day delivery. Naturally, I grabbed one and was going to try and cancel the Gamestop order.

Unfortunately, GS charges your credit card over a week out before shipping and the guy on the phone swore up and down he can't cancel it at this point despite the fact that it wasn't going to ship for almost a week. I ended up getting my Best Buy copy last Friday on the release date and the Gamestop copy didn't arrive until today.

The thing is I really don't need the money and I can just walk to the local Gamestop and get my money back. On the other hand, even though I don't need the money they're selling for $170 and more on Amazon and even the controller adapter alone is selling for $75.

What would you do?

• 
bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#1 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

I'd hold onto it for 10 years. Things like that will be worth a ton when people start getting into collecting Wii U merchandise. It would be the crown jewel of a Wii U collection.

TJDMHEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 TJDMHEM
Member since 2006 • 3260 Posts

you should sell it.