serious who would pay this much for a pro controller

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by resevl4rlz (3277 posts) -
#2 Posted by demon-zer0 (273 posts) -

Probably it's just a mistake or seller wanted to troll hard

#3 Posted by NirdBerd (2116 posts) -

Wouldn't be surprised if it was one of those typical Amazon/Ebay merchants that charge a high amount and say;

***SUPER RARE ITEM***

#4 Posted by simomate (1859 posts) -
#5 Posted by rubber-chicken (2069 posts) -
omg thanks for putting this up i rlly wanted one
#6 Posted by KBFloYd (13440 posts) -

great price! thnx for the heads up TC. i just picked one up.

not.

lol

#7 Posted by Twisted14 (3497 posts) -
Seems legit.
#9 Posted by yellonet (7768 posts) -

I thought this thread was a reaction to the real price of the pro controller, because it's pretty steep.

#10 Posted by yokofox33 (29522 posts) -

50 bucks is steep, but luckily Newegg is awesome and was giving out 12 dollar coupons for 49.99+ pre-orders. Snagged a pro controller for 38, which is a much better price for these things.

#11 Posted by Vickman178 (1035 posts) -

I thought this thread was a reaction to the real price of the pro controller, because it's pretty steep.

yellonet

Its only $49.99. An Xbox 360 controller with a play and charge kit costs $69.99 and PS3 controllers cost $53.99? Plus the battery is like almost triple the length.

#12 Posted by Toxic-Seahorse (4125 posts) -

[QUOTE="yellonet"]

Vickman178

Its only $49.99. An Xbox 360 controller with a play and charge kit costs $69.99 and PS3 controllers cost $53.99? Plus the battery is like almost triple the length.

That reminds me, does the Wii U Pro controller use batteries or is it rechargeable right out of the box?
#13 Posted by jeffster85 (2286 posts) -
i just did :oops:
#14 Posted by mariokart64fan (19455 posts) -

hey some idiot bought a nes for 21 grand , so anything is possible, and id just go to the store and pay 50 for it , which is the price lol

and people complaining about prices of the pro , the 360 controller without play and charge is 54.99 with is 69.99

the ps3 controller is also 54.99

the u is 49.99 5 dollars cheaper , also is cheaper then the wii nunchuck combo -60 which is 10 dollars cheaper no reason to whine and complain here lol

#15 Posted by Sphensen (742 posts) -

[QUOTE="Vickman178"]

[QUOTE="yellonet"]

Toxic-Seahorse

That reminds me, does the Wii U Pro controller use batteries or is it rechargeable right out of the box?

rechargeable right out of the box with 80hr battery life

#16 Posted by yellonet (7768 posts) -

50 bucks is steep, but luckily Newegg is awesome and was giving out 12 dollar coupons for 49.99+ pre-orders. Snagged a pro controller for 38, which is a much better price for these things.

yokofox33

I keep forgetting that hardware is much cheaper in the US... here the pro controller is the equivalent of $70 :cry:

#17 Posted by Sepewrath (28716 posts) -

yokofox33
That is the price of controllers these days, you should be use to it by this point.
#18 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8434 posts) -

[QUOTE="yokofox33"]

yellonet

I keep forgetting that hardware is much cheaper in the US... here the pro controller is the equivalent of $70 :cry:

Ouch I got mine from newegg for 38 as well.
#19 Posted by Litchie (16272 posts) -

Thought you were going to mention the official pro controller price. Which also is insanely high. A pro controller is priced at about 100 bucks where I live. :|

#20 Posted by WWE6427 (207 posts) -

$150 for a controller what a rip off. I would never pay that much.

#21 Posted by yokofox33 (29522 posts) -

[QUOTE="yokofox33"]

Sepewrath

That is the price of controllers these days, you should be use to it by this point.

Oh, I know. I think PS3 and 360 controllers are more fairly priced at 50 bucks than the pro controller is though. Then again I haven't played with it, so I can't say for sure.

#22 Posted by Toxic-Seahorse (4125 posts) -

[QUOTE="Sepewrath"][QUOTE="yokofox33"]

yokofox33

Oh, I know. I think PS3 and 360 controllers are more fairly priced at 50 bucks than the pro controller is though. Then again I haven't played with it, so I can't say for sure.

lol, how? For the 360 you're paying for a controller than needs batteries!
#23 Posted by yokofox33 (29522 posts) -

[QUOTE="yokofox33"]

[QUOTE="Sepewrath"] That is the price of controllers these days, you should be use to it by this point. Toxic-Seahorse

lol, how? For the 360 you're paying for a controller than needs batteries!

Forgot about that. I haven't played my 360 in ages :lol:

#24 Posted by nini200 (9699 posts) -

[QUOTE="yokofox33"]

yellonet

why not just buy the controller online for cheaper? Controllers are not region locked.
#25 Posted by Nintendo_Ownes7 (30917 posts) -

[QUOTE="Vickman178"]

[QUOTE="yellonet"]

Toxic-Seahorse

It is rechargable out of the box.