Scribblenauts Unlimited: Glitch, or am I missing something?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by OhMandy (46 posts) -

I picked up the new Scribblenauts for 3DS and have already gotten stuck at one mission. In the Fire Hall I need to help the man test all the alarms, I keep getting a message that says the alarm on the floor works, but then the objective turns red (to indicate it cannot be completed without resetting the level and starting again), am I doing something wrong? Has anyone else completed this task?

#2 Posted by hydralisk86 (8525 posts) -

I picked up the new Scribblenauts for 3DS and have already gotten stuck at one mission. In the Fire Hall I need to help the man test all the alarms, I keep getting a message that says the alarm on the floor works, but then the objective turns red (to indicate it cannot be completed without resetting the level and starting again), am I doing something wrong? Has anyone else completed this task?

OhMandy
Wow, a Scribblenauts came out for the 3DS? I would think there would be more people interested in it...I didn't hear anything about it from these forums.
#3 Posted by Sepewrath (28689 posts) -
Well there's also one coming for the Wii U, which is likely getting most of the attention. TC what are you using to complete the puzzle and is there only one alarm to test?
#4 Posted by gettingpatches (210 posts) -

[QUOTE="OhMandy"]

hydralisk86

Wow, a Scribblenauts came out for the 3DS? I would think there would be more people interested in it...I didn't hear anything about it from these forums.

Yeah, scribblenauts unlimited is coming to both Wiiu and 3ds, but I could swear it hasn't been released yet on either platforms.

#5 Posted by FlamesOfGrey (7503 posts) -

[QUOTE="hydralisk86"][QUOTE="OhMandy"]

gettingpatches

Yeah, scribblenauts unlimited is coming to both Wiiu and 3ds, but I could swear it hasn't been released yet on either platforms.

Came out for both systems on the 13th Of November.
#6 Posted by hyperjj3000 (973 posts) -
I had the same problem on this level, after a bit of time it recognized that i had done all the fire alarms, just keep trying to set them off.