Rumor: WII U to be released 18th November slipped at a Gamestop conference

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Garysafc25 (105 posts) -

Link here guys I really can't wait for September 13th for the official release but I would love it because my Birthday is 25th November too!

http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/rumor-wii-u-release-date-leaked-set-for-nov-18-1093567

#2 Posted by Nintendo_Ownes7 (30917 posts) -

Link here guys I really can't wait for September 13th for the official release but I would love it because my Birthday is 25th November too!

http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/rumor-wii-u-release-date-leaked-set-for-nov-18-1093567

Garysafc25

That is my older sisters birthday aswell.

#3 Posted by KBFloYd (13831 posts) -

rumors shroomers.

#4 Posted by Branmuffin316 (1200 posts) -

Doesn't Nintendo almost always release things on Sundays?

Next time I should look at a calender. I don't think that date is too far fetched though.

#5 Posted by Pierst179 (10803 posts) -

It is probably not too far off.

#6 Posted by meetroid8 (21140 posts) -

Doesn't Nintendo almost always release things on Sundays?

Next time I should look at a calender. I don't think that date is too far fetched though.

Branmuffin316
November 18th is indeed a Sunday. Seems very possible.
#7 Posted by Zodiac_attack (618 posts) -

I would honestly change that from rumor to fact. Considering that Gamestop is the largest vg retailer. Plus dont you guys remember the myspace? back when the wii was getting release same thing happened. posted seconds after the meeting even had that conversation.

Basically everything that gets talked about in those meetings is for preperation for pre ordering. and release dates have to be discussed. so with that said. November 18th is the day of the Wii U. and pre-orders start on the 14th of september 50 down.

#8 Posted by nini200 (9827 posts) -
Didn't the Wii release on the 19th of November? Either way, November, I will have one of these.
#9 Posted by Megavideogamer (5441 posts) -

Excellent. I have $420.00 set aside for the Wii U. I'll give Nintendo a chance, since the Wii U could offer a new revolution in gaming. It has 1 year to prove itself before the others arrive. So November I'll give it a try on the 18th.

#10 Posted by kungfool69 (2580 posts) -

prettty sure IGN had this date pegged ages ago...........