Resident Evil Archives - 2? 3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Skacore_Al (17 posts) -

Does anyone know if they're planning on remaking 2 and 3 for the Wii? I'm relatively new to Resi, the first one I played was 4 but I bought Resident Evil Archives - Resident Evil and I really enjoyed it. I hope they plan on remaking them because that would complete my collection.

#2 Posted by paulie69 (373 posts) -

I really doubt they would make a RESI archives 2-3 as they gamecube version were straight ports of the originals soo a full remake with improved graphics etc is highly unlikely unless they made it in a combo type bundle? By the way you forgot to mention Code Veronica-After that THEN your collection is complete :D

#3 Posted by fluffy_kins (2453 posts) -

if they ported the play station versions of 2 and 3 onto the wii under the archives name........ i would never buy another game from campcom again. ever.

#4 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

I think they should that and improve the graphics or put them on the Virtual Console.

#5 Posted by Rod90 (7266 posts) -

Does anyone know if they're planning on remaking 2 and 3 for the Wii? I'm relatively new to Resi, the first one I played was 4 but I bought Resident Evil Archives - Resident Evil and I really enjoyed it. I hope they plan on remaking them because that would complete my collection.

Skacore_Al
It's Capcom. They won't.
#6 Posted by Serraph105 (27815 posts) -

I actually went out and bought the gamecube RE when archives came out. I might do the same with the other two.

#7 Posted by Skacore_Al (17 posts) -

if they ported the play station versions of 2 and 3 onto the wii under the archives name........ i would never buy another game from campcom again. ever.

fluffy_kins

Man, what a dick!

#8 Posted by elbert_b_23 (8247 posts) -
it would be nice the gamecube copies are rare and over 30$ but it be better if they were remakes with better looking zombies @fluffy-kins what they ported n64 of resident evil 2 and dreamcast copy of resident evil 3 then they wouldn't be playstation copies and i don't think you never buying a game of capcom again will make them hurt