Reccomendations for Virtual Console

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamerdudex6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gamerdudex6
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

Hey guys,

Wondering if you could help me, just bought my first wii points card (took me forever to find one).  I have 2500 points now I already got super mario bros and am committed to get Zelda: Link to the Past. I'm just stuck on what else to purchase my top 3 are Super Mario World, CastleVania IV and Mario 64.  I have Mario World buried in my game boy somewhere so that kinda spurns me but I've never played CastleVania and Mario 64 I haven't played sense I sold my 64 like 2-3 yrs ago.  Should I go for the gusto and dump all my points now or wait for some classics like: Punch Out, Duck Hunt, BattleToads, Donkey Kong Country, Sonic 2 and Mario 3.  Any advice would help, sorry for being so long winded.

ErnestoBananez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 ErnestoBananez
Member since 2006 • 77 Posts
If you want a challenge, get Castlevania. It's great, but it's harder than any of the recent entries in the series. I was also surprised by how addicting Kid Icarus is (it's probably harder than Castlevania, though). 
movin_target

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 movin_target
Member since 2005 • 3412 Posts
If you want a challenge, get Castlevania. It's great, but it's harder than any of the recent entries in the series. I was also surprised by how addicting Kid Icarus is (it's probably harder than Castlevania, though). ErnestoBananez
is kid icurus really all that?
Avatar image for kefkaconchetuma
kefkaconchetuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 kefkaconchetuma
Member since 2006 • 674 Posts
[QUOTE="ErnestoBananez"]If you want a challenge, get Castlevania. It's great, but it's harder than any of the recent entries in the series. I was also surprised by how addicting Kid Icarus is (it's probably harder than Castlevania, though). movin_target
is kid icurus really all that?

yes kid icarus is a fantastic game the problem is that it's really hard compared to todays standads, and well castlevania isn't that hard is it ?.
rahzel31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rahzel31
Member since 2004 • 2373 Posts
I suggest Mario 64, it's still fantastic; Gunstar heroes and Super mario world and maybe even F-zero
cpaschal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cpaschal
Member since 2005 • 474 Posts
If you want a challenge, get Castlevania. It's great, but it's harder than any of the recent entries in the series. I was also surprised by how addicting Kid Icarus is (it's probably harder than Castlevania, though). ErnestoBananez
Probably harder? You are kidding right. Kid Icarus is CRAZY hard. Castlevanis is a breeze compared to it!!!
ErnestoBananez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 ErnestoBananez
Member since 2006 • 77 Posts
Heh, I guess you're right. Yeah, Kid Icarus is great, and yeah, it's really, really hard. And... just get Castlevania.