Racing simulator for the Wii U

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by AHUGECAT (8967 posts) -

There was a video that came out about a year ago that had the Zelda demo thing and after that was a racing game, I think in a city (Tokyo?). I think it was Tokyo Street.

a) Was that a real game?

b) If it's not, do you want Nintendo to make a racing simulator (like GT for PlayStation and FM for Xbox)? I think it would be pretty cool to see Nintendo's take on it and it would fill a gap in Nintendo's library.

#2 Posted by OreoMilkshake (12718 posts) -
Project CARS
#3 Posted by nameless12345 (15125 posts) -

No, I don't want Nintendo to try and make a 2nd rate copy of Gran Turismo/Forza.

Project Cars will suffice for Wii U's car simulator needs.

#4 Posted by GameboyTroy (2469 posts) -
To know more about Project Cars just use the search bar.^^^^^ Its a multiplatform game for the PC and Wii U and maybe PS3 and 360.
#5 Posted by tocool340 (20483 posts) -

I really wish they bring back the Top Gear racing series for Wii U that originally came out on the SNES and also came out on the N64. I think that could combat those Forza and GT games if it get's a modernized release. Or at least be a fun racing game for the Wii U....:P

#6 Posted by GameboyTroy (2469 posts) -

I really wish they bring back the Top Gear racing series for Wii U that originally came out on the SNES and also came out on the N64. I think that could combat those Forza and GT games if it get's a modernized release. Or at least be a fun racing game for the Wii U....:P

tocool340

There's Biker Bash, its not a sim though.

#7 Posted by Nintendo_Ownes7 (30917 posts) -

There is Concept Grand Prix.

It is developed by Lucid Games and published by Nintendo.

Lucid games was Established in February 2011 by senior developers from Bizarre Creations.

Here is the link to the rumor

But today Amazon.fr had that game on their Wii U game list along with Zelda and Mario Kart.

#8 Posted by cesarexec22 (50 posts) -
biker bash looks like fun to me! road rash was the awesome back in the day lol
#9 Posted by Sphensen (735 posts) -
I thinking F-Zero juiced up with the ablity to put all of a car's dashboard (speedometer, gas, and such) on the gamepad
#10 Posted by Litchie (16226 posts) -

No. Racing sims bore the hell out of me. Mario Kart, F-Zero, Need for Speed and Burnout are FUN racing games.