Questions about Final Fantasy Tactics Advance A2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts

1) Can it get repetitive after a while?

2) How hard is this game? I read on amazon.com that some guy complained that the game made it needed for him to carry around charts while playing the game.

Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Pixel-Perfect
Member since 2009 • 5778 Posts

1) Can it get repetitive after a while?

2) How hard is this game? I read on amazon.com that some guy complained that the game made it needed for him to carry around charts while playing the game.

hydralisk86

1) Anything can get repetitive after a while... I didn't feel that way. I was an addict.

2) You'll be fine.

dsrules13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 dsrules13
Member since 2010 • 1624 Posts

It's not that hard, if you've played a SRPG before you should have no problem. If you haven't...you should still be just fine.

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts
Out of the 3 Final Fantasy Tactics games, I'd say this is the middle one, in terms of difficult. The original for PS1 (and The War of the Lions remake for PSP/IOS) is the hardest, and Advanced for GBA is super easy. This one IMO got the balance just right between the two, it's not easy, but you won't get suck somewhere for ages either, just be sure to save after every win and you'll be fine.
hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts
Out of the 3 Final Fantasy Tactics games, I'd say this is the middle one, in terms of difficult. The original for PS1 (and The War of the Lions remake for PSP/IOS) is the hardest, and Advanced for GBA is super easy. This one IMO got the balance just right between the two, it's not easy, but you won't get suck somewhere for ages either, just be sure to save after every win and you'll be fine.spike6958
And what about the jobs aspect of Final Fantasy Tactics Advance A2 for the DS? Does it get pretty complicated? I'm worried i may have to spend some time doing calculations and stuff like that to do well in the game.
spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts
[QUOTE="spike6958"]Out of the 3 Final Fantasy Tactics games, I'd say this is the middle one, in terms of difficult. The original for PS1 (and The War of the Lions remake for PSP/IOS) is the hardest, and Advanced for GBA is super easy. This one IMO got the balance just right between the two, it's not easy, but you won't get suck somewhere for ages either, just be sure to save after every win and you'll be fine.hydralisk86
And what about the jobs aspect of Final Fantasy Tactics Advance A2 for the DS? Does it get pretty complicated? I'm worried i may have to spend some time doing calculations and stuff like that to do well in the game.

I guess it could if you're new to the series, or Final Fantasy in general, you might need to do that, though I'd beaten the other two tactics games beforehand, as well as many of the traditional Final Fantasy's that also have job classes, so I never really had a problem with it, with this one I found it was mostly about having a good balance of party members and the equipment and skills to make them useful, you will find that you'll have to do most, if not all the sidequests in order to be able to do this as you'll always be low on money otherwise.