Question. please help.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PS2Dude89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 PS2Dude89
Member since 2004 • 1747 Posts
I have a Super Nintendo that i got a garage sale with some games for really cheap awhile back but i didnt come with the cables to hook it up which i knew about before i bought it but it was a good price. My question is isnce i have never owned a Super Nintendo what do u need so it is playable? i mean i have the system, controller, and games of course but when i look at the the back i see 3 places to hook stuff up: One spot says "Multi Out", another says "RF Out", and the last one says "AC Adatper (DC 10V)". i believe the AC Adapter is for the 3 colored cables right? but what are the other two? i mean i know i need a power cord but whats what? and do u think i could get the cables on like ebay? thanks for any help.
DrumminDoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 DrumminDoc
Member since 2004 • 216 Posts
AC adapter is the power cord, multi out is the 3 colored cables(red, yellow, white) and RF out is the alternative to that, that connects to the same place on a TV that a Cable TV cable screwws into. (plus it also has a female port on the box near the end of the cord if you wanted to still have a place for that cable)
PS2Dude89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 PS2Dude89
Member since 2004 • 1747 Posts
Oh wow i just realized right after writing this that the AC Adapter is the for the power cord not the component cables. Sorry about that little mix up.