Pokemon X/Y E3 Presentation/Q&A - 06.11.2013 @ 6PM PT - 1.5 Hours Long

This topic is locked from further discussion.

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

Pokemon X/Y will have it's own dedicated E3 presentation. It's going to be held the same day as the Wii U Nintendo Direct presentation on June 11th, 2013. It will be held at 6PM PT.

5pDdyVZ.png 

[Kotaku Writer]

Oldis1G.png

Link to Tweet.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
damn. that should be fun.
yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Sweet. Definitely excited to hear more news about the games. Hopefully some cool new Pokemon will be revealed.

Avatar image for Human-after-all
Human-after-all

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Human-after-all
Member since 2009 • 2972 Posts
Someone needs to ask the only question that needs to be asked: Are you ever going to create a full on Pokemon game for the home console?
Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Pixel-Perfect
Member since 2009 • 5778 Posts

Someone needs to ask the only question that needs to be asked: Are you ever going to create a full on Pokemon game for the home console?Human-after-all

That's the most overrated question ever. 

Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Rod90
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts
I'm so NOT watching that. I already know that I'm getting Pokemon Y on Day 1, so I don't need a presentation with a trazillion spoilers about it. :P
piranha_inc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 piranha_inc
Member since 2005 • 1994 Posts
looking forward to this game
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="Human-after-all"]Someone needs to ask the only question that needs to be asked: Are you ever going to create a full on Pokemon game for the home console?Pixel-Perfect

more overrated than "when are you making a pokemon MMO"?
Sora278

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Sora278
Member since 2009 • 1496 Posts

I'm so NOT watching that. I already know that I'm getting Pokemon Y on Day 1, so I don't need a presentation with a trazillion spoilers about it. :PRod90

I see your point but do you REALLY think you will not see every single spoiler anyways over the next few months?

Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Rod90

[QUOTE="Rod90"]I'm so NOT watching that. I already know that I'm getting Pokemon Y on Day 1, so I don't need a presentation with a trazillion spoilers about it. :PSora278

I see your point but do you REALLY think you will not see every single spoiler anyways over the next few months?

Hahaha, I'll do my best to avoid them
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BrunoBRS
[QUOTE="Sora278"]

[QUOTE="Rod90"]I'm so NOT watching that. I already know that I'm getting Pokemon Y on Day 1, so I don't need a presentation with a trazillion spoilers about it. :PRod90

Hahaha, I'll do my best to avoid them

Rod, you're E3ing wrong. you're supposed to drop media blackouts during it.
Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 Pixel-Perfect
Member since 2009 • 5778 Posts

[QUOTE="Pixel-Perfect"]

[QUOTE="Human-after-all"]Someone needs to ask the only question that needs to be asked: Are you ever going to create a full on Pokemon game for the home console?BrunoBRS

more overrated than "when are you making a pokemon MMO"?

...touche. 

HowlingLotus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 HowlingLotus
Member since 2012 • 657 Posts

Could be interesting to see what comes from this. I'm hoping they reveal more version exclusive information prior to the launch window as I only buy one version now. As far as spoilers go I've never really viewed Pokemon as something that can be spoiled as there are very rarely any plot twists and tends to follow a predictable formula. I wish they would change everything up, but we all know that runs the risk of annoying long time fans. 

Avatar image for TheShadowLord07
TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TheShadowLord07
Member since 2006 • 23083 Posts

I hope their is a liveblog cause I don't believe this will be stream. I also hope that some of the press actually know a thing or two about pokemon to avoid confusion for us. it would also be great of serebbi was going too

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

My only concern is the amount of information they're revealing in those 90 minutes. I would love to know more information, but I don't want a huge chunk of the game spoiled 4 months prior to its release. 90 minutes seems like a lot of time for a presentation and Q&A of one (well, technically two) game.

psx_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 psx_warrior
Member since 2006 • 1757 Posts

Could be interesting to see what comes from this. I'm hoping they reveal more version exclusive information prior to the launch window as I only buy one version now. As far as spoilers go I've never really viewed Pokemon as something that can be spoiled as there are very rarely any plot twists and tends to follow a predictable formula. I wish they would change everything up, but we all know that runs the risk of annoying long time fans. 

HowlingLotus
Black and White and Black and White 2 have had surprisingly strong stories for a set of Pokemon games. A lot more emphasis on the story this time around and more things to do besides just Pokemon battles all the time. Not to mention the change up in graphics. Not exactly high res or anything, but the viewpoint has changed over to a pseudo 3d thing. The new look is great, and the new games are gonna be that times 100.
Inferi-Fang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Inferi-Fang
Member since 2012 • 78 Posts
Awesome news!
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 haziqonfire

My only concern is the amount of information they're revealing in those 90 minutes. I would love to know more information, but I don't want a huge chunk of the game spoiled 4 months prior to its release. 90 minutes seems like a lot of time for a presentation and Q&A of one (well, technically two) game.

ANIMEguy10034
Here's hoping for Wii U & 3DS interactivity.
ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

Here's hoping for Wii U & 3DS interactivity.Haziqonfire

When I first read this, I became EXTREMELY excited and my mind exploded with speculations and the possibilities. Then I realized that they did the same back in 2007 for Diamond and Pearl and the Wii... and Pokemon Battle Revolution was born.
I don't know what to think or feel anymore. :? :P

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

Sweet, a Q&A would be awesome. Can't wait! I'm excited about how Nintendo will go about E3 this year. Hopefully it turns out well. 

haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 haziqonfire

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"] Here's hoping for Wii U & 3DS interactivity.ANIMEguy10034

When I first read this, I became EXTREMELY excited and my mind exploded with speculations and the possibilities. Then I realized that they did the same back in 2007 for Diamond and Pearl and the Wii... and Pokemon Battle Revolution was born.

:P.

I think it'd be a little bit more unique than that. There's a lot more possibilities now with getting data from other players via StreetPass and potentially using that on a console game.

Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Rod90

[QUOTE="Haziqonfire"] Here's hoping for Wii U & 3DS interactivity.ANIMEguy10034

Think about pokemon stadium... with minigames!! :D