This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by SirSlimyScott (266 posts) 11 months, 3 days ago

Poll: Pokemon X or Y? (36 votes)

Pokemon X 42%
Pokemon Y 47%
Both 11%

Which one did you choose and why?

#1 Posted by KBFloYd (13180 posts) -

the majestic deer with huge antlers looked better than the red bird thing.

#2 Edited by Blabadon (25949 posts) -

Chose X over my two Ys. Really should have chose Y though, I could have got Skrelp earlier on.

#3 Posted by inb4uall (5351 posts) -

#YMASTERRACE

#4 Edited by NeonNinja (17318 posts) -

Boys have a Y chromosome. Y is for boys. That's why Mewtwo can turn into a fighting type in it, duh. Stupid psychic powers and fairy deers have no place here, BAH!

I don't have the games :P

#5 Posted by Pierst179 (10746 posts) -

X because the cover is prettier. =P

#6 Edited by Soulreavercross (19890 posts) -

Boys have a Y chromosome. Y is for boys. That's why Mewtwo can turn into a fighting type in it, duh. Stupid psychic powers and fairy deers have no place here, BAH!

The psychic/fighting mewtwo is a X exclusive not Y. Y gets the psychic one...hence one of the reasons why I ordered X over Y

#7 Posted by ANIMEguy10034 (4704 posts) -

The main reason why I picked Y was because a friend wanted X. I was really indecisive so I let him decide which game he wanted the most.

#8 Edited by RAGEofSTUNTS (731 posts) -

Y, I like Y Legendary, mega exclusives, and Charizard/Mewtwo Y way more than X.

#9 Posted by Minishdriveby (9743 posts) -

I got both, Y for me and X for my girlfriend. There's no real difference between them; there are only a couple of exclusives. If you have the patience and Pokemon X and Y are not high priorities I would say wait for Z.

#10 Posted by HowlingLotus (399 posts) -

Both.

Playing Y first and am avoiding as much information as I can, not using any guides or help, and using new Pokemon only. The last part I can see causing problems if quite a few change types. I'm still only early into the game, but I found out through a friend that Fletching's final evo is Fire/Flying. Kind of sucks as I picked Fennekin, but oh well. All part of the fun of going in blind for the most part.

#11 Posted by NeonNinja (17318 posts) -

@NeonNinja said:

The psychic/fighting mewtwo is a X exclusive not Y. Y gets the psychic one...hence one of the reasons why I ordered X over Y

PEOPLE WITH Y CHROMOSOMES ARE MORE INTELLIGENT AM CONFIRM, BOY!

I'll get both for two of the younger kids in the family who have 3DS systems and later mooch off of them. XD

#12 Posted by JustBoomer (184 posts) -

For me X marks the spot.

#13 Posted by spike6958 (4707 posts) -

Both.

X is my main playthrough and the game that I will attempt to complete the National Dex on, as well as use for competitive battles.

Y is my challenge cart, where I'll do Nuzlocke and other runs, and also so I can get multiples of event Pokemon.

#14 Edited by CommandoAgent (752 posts) -

@NeonNinja said:

Well i got X as my freind has Y. Also i am an Guy so i do love the cover on X.

#15 Edited by --Thomas-- (920 posts) -

A friend of mine got Y, so I got X. Had he purchased X, I would have purchased Y.

#16 Posted by Soulreavercross (19890 posts) -

@NeonNinja:

@Soulreavercross said:

@NeonNinja said:

PEOPLE WITH Y CHROMOSOMES ARE MORE INTELLIGENT AM CONFIRM, BOY!

Just the fact that you are arguing which sex is more intelligent shows your level of maturity and indicates that you are a sexist or live in a highly patriarchal society.

#17 Posted by almayedi (4 posts) -

Pokemon Y

OP legendary Y =D

#18 Posted by Smallville3 (4 posts) -

Y, mainly for the Legendary. I will eventually buy X, as I really do want both.

#19 Edited by iLoff (8 posts) -

I had to buy both, I'm kind of an addict.

#20 Edited by turtlethetaffer (16675 posts) -

Yvetal's a BAMF. Xerneaus is eh. Hence, I got Y.