Pokemon Snap 2 for wii?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by BlueFrawg22 (658 posts) -
How cool would that be?You could point and shoot with the wiimote and stuff, pokemon snap was my favorite game on the 64, it was just too short and didn't have all 151 pokemon in it, I would love to see a sequel, what do you think?
#2 Posted by gmrndlze (185 posts) -
I think that would be awesome! I too loved Pokemon Snap for the 64 and I also agree that it was to short. I probably like it as much as I do because I am a pokemon fan. Anyways, I would buy Snap 2 if it ever came out on Wii.
#3 Posted by zachdragon (1707 posts) -
I grew out of taking pictures of pokemon when I was 11
#4 Posted by BlueFrawg22 (658 posts) -
Maybe you'll grow out of being an a$$ soon too. :D
#5 Posted by epayps2 (3129 posts) -
Yeah, I saw a thread like this and they were talking about a new Pokemon Snap game
#6 Posted by kgsoloman5000 (116 posts) -
pokemon snap was the worst game i ever bought!! why would anyone want to buy pokemon snap 2!!!!!!!!!
#7 Posted by gmrndlze (185 posts) -

pokemon snap was the worst game i ever bought!! why would anyone want to buy pokemon snap 2!!!!!!!!!kgsoloman5000

I actually liked this game. It probably helps that I am a pokemon fan. Either way, I would totally love to see a sequel.

#8 Posted by pokegeek (6 posts) -
In think that would be great and that give NINTENDO a good come back:). I mean battle revolution was great but imagine it like colosuem/XD. And yes as my name applys, I would like a new pokemon game unless it's pokemon dash 2:(
#9 Posted by Pierst179 (10768 posts) -

I remember a topic like that a few months ago. I would love it, but I think they should give the player more freedom to explore the areas.

#11 Posted by pokegeek (6 posts) -
Yeah like bieng able to walk around and import pokemon from D/P/P (the last "p" stands for platinum). I would at least like to see at least 20 pokemon from each region.
#12 Posted by huntervaneg (519 posts) -
It would be a great addition to Wii library, and a way to refresh the Pokemon franchise. And yep, as many of you have said, more pokemons and more freedom on movement can be convenient for this sequel.
#13 Posted by chazasul (3852 posts) -
Pokemon Snap. Officially the most under appreciated game of all time.
#14 Posted by effthat (2314 posts) -

I don't know. I was really disappointed with the lack of Safari in the last one. If they did make another, it would need a lot less Track.

#15 Posted by Cesar_Barba (3665 posts) -

I don't know. I was really disappointed with the lack of Safari in the last one. If they did make another, it would need a lot less Track.

effthat
That is much too esoteric for at least the TC to understand. Besides, a Pokemon Snap sequel is something I would like to see my self, and I'm 32.
#16 Posted by firefox59 (4378 posts) -
It would be cool especially if they required you to be more strategic to capture certain pokemon.