Pokemon B/W Kanto Starters

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by _Matt_ (9309 posts) -

Heyy people,

I know this is a long shot, but I am really wanting Squirtle, Charmander, and Bulbasaur (in that order of preference) onto my Pokemon White game. I was wondering if anyone had a low level one (or egg) they could trade to me? (Or know of the best way of obtaining them without owning any of the other pokemon games)

#2 Posted by metroidfood (11175 posts) -

I have a couple of spare Charmanders, a bunch of Bulbasaurs and I'll have some Squirtle eggs soon. Send me your FC. The Bulbasaurs all have PKRS too, if you need it.

FC: 2581-1908-1358

#3 Posted by _Matt_ (9309 posts) -

I have a couple of spare Charmanders, a bunch of Bulbasaurs and I'll have some Squirtle eggs soon. Send me your FC. The Bulbasaurs all have PKRS too, if you need it.

metroidfood

Wow that would be amazing, I hjave just registered yours. I can come on pretty much whenever (with advanced warning if it's during my night time, I'm currently in England):

FC: 1936 9437 8602

Are any of them female/ do you have any Dittos too? No matter if not.

#4 Posted by metroidfood (11175 posts) -

[QUOTE="metroidfood"]

_Matt_

Wow that would be amazing, I hjave just registered yours. I can come on pretty much whenever (with advanced warning if it's during my night time, I'm currently in England):

They're all male but I do have a bunch of extra Dittos too, I can send you one with them. Let me know when you're ready.

#5 Posted by _Matt_ (9309 posts) -

[QUOTE="_Matt_"]

[QUOTE="metroidfood"]

metroidfood

They're all male but I do have a bunch of extra Dittos too, I can send you one with them. Let me know when you're ready.

Oh sweet that would be amazing. How about 1 hour from now? (Half past)

#6 Posted by _Matt_ (9309 posts) -

Or anytime from now?

Edit: actually im at a friends house for new years eve and his internet is not supported by the ds :( . Would you be able to tomorrow?

#7 Posted by metroidfood (11175 posts) -

Or anytime from now?

Edit: actually im at a friends house for new years eve and his internet is not supported by the ds :( . Would you be able to tomorrow?

_Matt_

Yeah I'll be around tomorrow.

#8 Posted by _Matt_ (9309 posts) -

[QUOTE="_Matt_"]

Or anytime from now?

metroidfood

I'm online now in the little room :)

#9 Posted by metroidfood (11175 posts) -

[QUOTE="metroidfood"]

[QUOTE="_Matt_"]

Or anytime from now?

_Matt_

Sorry, lost track of time. Going in now if you're still there.

#10 Posted by _Matt_ (9309 posts) -

[QUOTE="_Matt_"]

[QUOTE="metroidfood"]

metroidfood

Sorry, lost track of time. Going in now if you're still there.

Yup still here :)