- Member Since: September 7, 2003
- Posts: 3293
- Member Since: May 13, 2006
- Posts: 8129
I've never had this problem. Try smacking it on a table or something.
I'm kidding, but really it might be defective.
Also, it might be out of sync. Try syncing up the Wiimote with the system again. Sometimes it sync's the controller to a weird standard, and you have to press that red button in the inside of the battery compartment, as well as the corresponding red button on the back of the Wii console. If it's not that, you might need to contact Nintendo. They'll help you out. Their number is in the manual somewhere, or you can find it online.
- Member Since: December 11, 2006
- Posts: 118
Hmm, i have a similar problem sometimes with 1 of my nunchuks. It often decides to stop working properly and so i have to unplug and re plug it into the controller again, which 9/10 times fixes the problem.
I can't even begin to think how many games on mario strikers charged that has lost me though, its very annoying. Does anyone else get this? What should i do?
- Member Since: March 20, 2007
- Posts: 260
- Member Since: June 25, 2007
- Posts: 506
- GameSpot Moderator
- Member Since: March 17, 2003
- Posts: 38751
- Member Since: May 31, 2007
- Posts: 945
- Member Since: February 28, 2006
- Posts: 948
- Member Since: September 16, 2007
- Posts: 4
- Member Since: July 9, 2005
- Posts: 53
- Member Since: April 3, 2007
- Posts: 659
- Member Since: August 24, 2003
- Posts: 5565