NSMB2 : 300 BILLION coins, Levels for SMB and SMB3 remade! Free DLC In eu jp &am

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by gettingpatches (210 posts) -

Nintendo of japan released a nintendo direct which has confirmed this milestone as being passed, and as a reward, free DLC is now available which covers classic courses. Currently it's only available in japan, but hopefully it'll come over to the rest of the world soon too. It will remain free until the 31st of january in japan.

LINK

Edit:- It's also available in europe as well, and appears to be in the us as well.

#2 Posted by KBFloYd (13190 posts) -

finally...some awesomne DLC

#3 Posted by Sepewrath (28690 posts) -
Yeah its a lot of fun, only thing that would have made it better, would have been to include the classic music along with the stages.
#4 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

I watched the N. Direct about this. Very, very generous of N. to do this.

I am pretty new to Nintendo so I have no Mario nostalgia. However, I plan to pick this game up before the deal expires so that I may enjoy this free DLC.

#5 Posted by Pixel-Perfect (5778 posts) -

I... I can't find my cart! :cry:

#6 Posted by backtowar (271 posts) -

I... I can't find my cart! :cry:

Pixel-Perfect

lol I got the same problem when I first heard about this XD

but now I'm enjoying the nostalgia!! quick go & find it!!

#7 Posted by Pixel-Perfect (5778 posts) -

Finally found it! :lol:

Anyways this was a nice surprise. It was quite a shock to

[spoiler] take that first warp pipe and end up in 1-2! [/spoiler]

#8 Posted by The_Joker1721 (285 posts) -
It's really fun. Oh man I didn't think we would get free stages. Has anyone downloaded any other course packs? How are the stages?
#9 Posted by gettingpatches (210 posts) -

It's really fun. Oh man I didn't think we would get free stages. Has anyone downloaded any other course packs? How are the stages?The_Joker1721

Other than this pack I've only got the nerve wrack pack, which I enjoyed quite a bit, certainly the biggest challenge in the entire game, although the courses themselves are quite short especially the last one.

#10 Posted by Meinhard1 (6768 posts) -
Yeah its a lot of fun, only thing that would have made it better, would have been to include the classic music along with the stages. Sepewrath
Yeah, I mean this whole thing is pretty minimal ... but I'm not complaining. Free nostalgia? Yes please!