Now I Understand all the Complaints about the FC system.....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Two400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1 Two400
Member since 2006 • 2787 Posts
I just got my DS Lite yesterday. The FC system is time consuming and too complicated! 12 digit numbers to add people?? I know they are trying to protect little kids and all, but it takes away the fun of it. You should just be able to add people that you like playing against automatically from your DS.
DSfanatic5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 DSfanatic5
Member since 2005 • 936 Posts

I just got my DS Lite yesterday. The FC system is time consuming and too complicated! 12 digit numbers to add people?? I know they are trying to protect little kids and all, but it takes away the fun of it. You should just be able to add people that you like playing against automatically from your DS. Two400

I've yet to bother with friend's codes.  It's just a hunch, but it might be due to the fact that I haven't any friends.  Excuse me, I'm going to crawl into a fetal position and cry for a spell.

RpGamerzzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 RpGamerzzz
Member since 2006 • 873 Posts
FC do suck. But most kids don't even know how to use wifi, which i think is why FC are pretty much pointless. I'm 14 and I know all about the pedophiles out there trying to meet up with young ones. Most people younger than me either A) Don't know what wifi is. or 2) Can't use wifi because they don't know how to(let alone pronounce they pronounce it wee-fee =)