NOA Contest about Wii U

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by peanut5891 (12 posts) -

Nintendo of America is having a contest on there youtube channel they are having a Why we need Wii U The Pitch contest.

Is anyone going to enter this, Nintendo of America is finally giving you your chance to tell everyone why they need a Wii u. You can pitch the commercial to your parents, neighbors, significant others or even Nintendo!

#2 Edited by peanut5891 (12 posts) -

Why didn't my video show up? It shows just fine until I click the post button.

#3 Edited by trugs26 (4650 posts) -
#4 Edited by KBFloYd (12212 posts) -

maybe nintendo took embedding off their videos?

#5 Edited by nini200 (8851 posts) -

I don't think it's our job to advertise for them. They just made a good advertisement commercial, albeit it's too long though but still, they finally get the point across that it's a new console.

Nintendo needs to wake up and quit acting like douchebags when it comes to this new console. Simple stuff that should be implemented like a simpler messaging system and game invites take a back seat to the removing of comments of unowned games on miiverse? That is completely backwards.

I like the WiiU, I'm just having a very difficult time waiting for Nintendo to implement a basic online infrastructure. There is no excuse for a company as big as Nintendo to not have had a basic online infrastructure after a year on the market.