Nintendo's E3 games *Possibly* leaked. What do you think?

#1 Edited by PikachuDude860 (432 posts) -

If this is true.....Damn. (Excuse my French)

#2 Edited by PikachuDude860 (432 posts) -

@pikachudude860: Sources

1. http://wiiudaily.com/2014/05/nintendo-e3-2014-rumor/

2. http://gameotakublog.wordpress.com/2014/05/10/leaked-nintendo-digital-event-2014/

If #2 is true. OMG. Yep, I think the Wii U will be just fine.

#3 Posted by outworld222 (2367 posts) -

Metroid 3DS and a new Starfox 3DS? Tomidachi Life and also SSB? Count me in guys!

#4 Posted by PikachuDude860 (432 posts) -

@outworld222: It also said a new sci-fi action adventure....Metroid for Wii U? And Mario Party 10? Heck yeah!And people said the Wii U was dead.

#5 Posted by Jaysonguy (37528 posts) -

@outworld222: It also said a new sci-fi action adventure....Metroid for Wii U? And Mario Party 10? Heck yeah!And people said the Wii U was dead.

It is

Also what's the list of games that may be coming?

#6 Edited by Sparky04 (3384 posts) -

Star Fox – reboot of the series, developed by Platinum Games. First trailer, CGI and gameplay. Game is mix of Star Fox Adventures and classic Star Fox games. Release date: 2015.

#7 Edited by thedude- (2015 posts) -

The rumors are always so much more optimistic than the actual results. You can tell they always have a list of rumored games pre E3 for Nintendo that display what Nintendo fans actually want but the actual results are always much less exciting and sparse.

#8 Posted by spike6958 (4685 posts) -

The first list I can almost confirm as fake without even looking at the Nintendo stuff. There is no way that Microsoft will have a working gameplay demo of Gears of War 4, the game has barely started development, at the most there'll be a CGI trailer there to acknowledge the games existence. It also seem highly unlikely that Sony would dedicate a portion of it's live show to Watch Dogs, when the game is out this month, two weeks prior to E3.

#9 Edited by turtlethetaffer (16610 posts) -

If they announce new Metroid and Star Fox games, I will be very happy

#10 Posted by -ParaNormaN- (723 posts) -

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night 2? I don't know about that. The 2 lists are almost completely different. I think that if it were true, the lists would be way more similar. We'll see though.

#11 Edited by GordanChoong (210 posts) -

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night 2? I don't know about that. The 2 lists are almost completely different. I think that if it were true, the lists would be way more similar. We'll see though.

You can tell that they are both fake, coming from two random sources, especially the last one.

#12 Posted by The-Butcher248 (130 posts) -

I think the second list looks a lot more realistic.

Retro studios game:The Alien game will likely be: "S.T.E.A.M. Strike Team Eliminating The Alien Menace"

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/nintendo-working-on-an-alien-themed-game/1100-6418815/

Little disappointed no Metroid/Star Fox for Wii U, but not surprised. Mario Party will be cool, if that's true. I think it Wii U / Nintendo will win/lose based on peoples opinion of the new Miyamoto’s game. If they can get a positive reaction to that, it should really help the Wii U sales. Plus there has been talks of Nintendo working on the next "traditional" Mario game. There is opportunity to knock it out the park.

But i don't want to get my hopes up too much. Game for Game, Nintendo has had about half of the best games (top ten) released in the past 8 months or so. With Mario Kart, and SSB coming soon, not sure how long people can ignore the Wii U.

#13 Posted by roboccs (6907 posts) -

Gotta be fake... Not to be a buzz kill... Symphony of the Night 2... Seems to good to be true. Also, the monolith "X" game being called Xenogears Origins... I find that hard to believe because you would think square holds the rights to the Xenogears name.

The alleged Zelda title sounds cool though! I hope that's the name.

Whatever X is called, as long as I see it and they give a 2014 release confirmation... I'm happy :)

#14 Edited by Sepewrath (28681 posts) -

Looks like a standard Nintendo E3 guess to me.

#15 Edited by TJDMHEM (90 posts) -

it looks good.

#16 Posted by ANIMEguy10034 (4676 posts) -

Shard of Nightmare is an interesting name for a Zelda game. I like it enough to be disappointed at the fact that both lists seem fake.

#17 Edited by PikachuDude860 (432 posts) -

Keep in mind people that I said POSSIBLY. I don't know if it's true or not. I HOPE we see a new Metroid, Mario Party and especially a new Starfox.

I don't know about Microsoft and Sony's games, those parts could be fake, but that doesn't mean that the whole thing is fake.

I think Nintendo really could show off those games, because they have had all of 2013 to work on them. It could happen. Who knows?

#18 Posted by outworld222 (2367 posts) -

@pikachudude860: The most I am apprehensive and anxious for is the Metroid one. The rest will fall into place eventually, sooner or later

#19 Posted by Pierst179 (10721 posts) -

These rumors are always too good to be true. =P

#20 Edited by Kaze_no_Mirai (11027 posts) -

I've said it in System Wars and other sites and I'll say it here. That document lists highlights for Titanfall DLC, Watch Dogs PS4 gameplay, and Mario Kart footage. All of which come well before E3. It sounds ridiculously fake because of that.

#21 Edited by svaubel (2436 posts) -

I think the second list looks a lot more realistic.

Retro studios game:The Alien game will likely be: "S.T.E.A.M. Strike Team Eliminating The Alien Menace"

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/nintendo-working-on-an-alien-themed-game/1100-6418815/

Little disappointed no Metroid/Star Fox for Wii U, but not surprised. Mario Party will be cool, if that's true. I think it Wii U / Nintendo will win/lose based on peoples opinion of the new Miyamoto’s game. If they can get a positive reaction to that, it should really help the Wii U sales. Plus there has been talks of Nintendo working on the next "traditional" Mario game. There is opportunity to knock it out the park.

But i don't want to get my hopes up too much. Game for Game, Nintendo has had about half of the best games (top ten) released in the past 8 months or so. With Mario Kart, and SSB coming soon, not sure how long people can ignore the Wii U.

For what WiiU lacks in multiplats, it makes up in having more retail exclusives than both other systems combined. Most of the rumored E3 games for Nintendo are almost all exclusives too.

#22 Edited by PikachuDude860 (432 posts) -

@Kaze_no_Mirai:

I've said it in System Wars and other sites and I'll say it here. That document lists highlights for Titanfall DLC, Watch Dogs PS4 gameplay, and Mario Kart footage. All of which come well before E3. It sounds ridiculously fake because of that.

It could be fake. I wouldn't be surprised.

But what if it's just showing off more DLC for Titanfall, Watch_Dogs and Mario Kart 8? All three could get some/more. (Titanfall already has some)

#23 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11027 posts) -

@pikachudude860: Titanfall DLC came out just today. I doubt we'll get info a new pack unless they talk about the release for the 360 gameplay. As for WD and MK, it's possible but I see them focusing more on new software.

#24 Posted by Master_Of_Fools (1308 posts) -

Nintendo doesn't have "leaks".

#25 Edited by MirkoS77 (7026 posts) -

I'll entertain a Metroid 3DS solely for nostalgia/good ol' time's sake, but am not holding my breath.

I can hold almost no expectations from Nintendo nowadays, and am always, ALWAYS still inevitably disappointed. They are nothing more than an afterthought in the scheme of exciting news.

In fact, the only thing they provide the majority of the time is let-downs.