Nintendo Promotions for Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta?

#1 Posted by The-Butcher248 (168 posts) -

Do you guys think Nintendo will try and highlly promote their fall releases of Zelda Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta with great incentives like Mario Kart? As we know now, Bayonetta 2 comes packaged with Bayonetta 1. Will Hyrule Warriors get any sort of special treatment? Seems like these are the games people will be on the fence with and an extra promotion would help put over the edge.

#2 Edited by KBFloYd (13840 posts) -

@The-Butcher248 said:

Do you guys think Nintendo will try and highlly promote their fall releases of Zelda Hyrule Warriors and Bayonetta with great incentives like Mario Kart? As we know now, Bayonetta 2 comes packaged with Bayonetta 1. Will Hyrule Warriors get any sort of special treatment? Seems like these are the games people will be on the fence with and an extra promotion would help put over the edge.

i ordered the hyrule warriors treasure box edition from japan... it cost me 190$ shipped. so im covered :D

#3 Posted by yokofox33 (29909 posts) -

I doubt they do anything for Bayonetta since it's not a true first party game and they're already giving us Bayonetta 1 with Nintendo skins.

For Zelda I can see a pre-order bonus maybe like at Gamestop or something. I wish they would give away free permanent Zelda tattoos with the game though. (I want a tri-force tattoo)

#4 Posted by Grieverr (2739 posts) -

I hope not, to be honest.

I wouldn't want it to be that for people to buy a Nintendo game, they have to get free stuff. It does diminish the value.

I wouldn't mind virtual console promotions with new games, though. For example Hyrule Warriors, give the owners their choice of any Zelda game in the VC.

#5 Posted by superbuuman (2903 posts) -

doubt it..just hope they advertise it, Bayonetta 2 especially. :P