Nintendo pokemon games for Wii

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by newown (1421 posts) -

Hello guys/gals

I am a 17 years old guy . I was a big pokemon fan since 1999 and I can say I played all the pokemon games on all Nintendo consoles . I bought Wii 6 months ago and I only got Pokemon Battle Revolution . Thats mean I bought Wii just for PokeBR . I didn't like it much :? ...
I would like to see a new Pokemon game soon but I want it to be just like Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2 . These two games are my favorite nintendo games . I still play them on my OLD nintendo64 :P

The good features in PokeStadium 1& 2 are :
- you can choose almost all the pokemons to battle .
- you can play your pokemon GameBoy game by a pack you stick it on the controller to be able to play it on TV .
- you can transform any pokemon to the game to play battles .
- Mini-Games
- Pokemon Librerey and quizzes .
and moreeeee

I would like to see these features on the next pokemon game for Wii !

What do you guys think ?

#2 Posted by craigalan23 (15879 posts) -
I wish they'd make a pokemon game on the wii. Hopefully they eventually will i haven't played a good pokemon game since like the N64 lol. Those sound like very good features although i don't watch the newer pokemons so i'd fail at the quizes lol.
#3 Posted by GamerBoy53 (2666 posts) -

I really hope they start putting a couple of those handheld RPG ideas into a Pokemon Wii game. Like Pokemon Sapphire or something with awesome Wii graphics, a different storyline, and a new set of Pokemon to come after the Sinnoh Pokemon.

And speaking of Pokemon Stadium I also thought that was about the best non-handheld Pokemon game around. I wonder if it'll get on Virtual Console anytime soon and if they would stick with those GameBoy packs that played the handheld game on the 64, except on the Wii.

#4 Posted by despa1r_fact0r (24609 posts) -

I thought that Colosseum and Gale of Darkess were great games on the GameCube.

If Nintendo did another game like Colosseum and Gale of Darkness that would be great. A good addition would be to remove the turn base attacks and make it a free movement RPG.

#5 Posted by Go_Gamer (87 posts) -
I kind of want a game like gale of darkness or colleseum on wii
#6 Posted by despa1r_fact0r (24609 posts) -
Speaking of Pokemon and the Wii --- 1 of this weeks Virtual Console release game Pokemon Puzzle League
#7 Posted by DarkReflectionz (30 posts) -
I want them to make a pokemon game for wii that has the amazing wii graphics but is full length like the handheld games. Maybe they could create an open space to explore and we could see from the eyes of the trainer we play as. We could travel between reigons and during pokemon battles or caputuring another pokemon we play as the pokemon battleing. Just sayin that would be SO cool.
#8 Posted by HarlockJC (25546 posts) -

I thought that Colosseum and Gale of Darkess were great games on the GameCube.

If Nintendo did another game like Colosseum and Gale of Darkness that would be great. A good addition would be to remove the turn base attacks and make it a free movement RPG.

despa1r_fact0r
I always wanted to play that but never picked it up. Is it that good?
#9 Posted by DarkReflectionz (30 posts) -
Yeah, its really good. The graphics make a big difference and the battles are really fun and generally unique.
#10 Posted by Tropictrain (4863 posts) -

I agree, PBR was a bit of a fail. I'd like to see a lot of those old features back, and some new ones. PBR didn't do much new. They also desperately need to improve the battle animations...

#11 Posted by HawkEye1997 (1070 posts) -
need a pokemon mmorpg on wii