Nintendo Land free with BASIC SET!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Bardock47 (5244 posts) -

Sorry if old, I just ordered mine last night. Best buy has a deal to get Nintyland free with Basic set. Its online only, thought I'd just throw out a heads up.

#2 Posted by KBFloYd (13282 posts) -

2months too late for me :P

#3 Posted by VendettaRed07 (13998 posts) -

I still think the black with the extra gigs, charge stand, System stand, controller holder, and in black is worth dropping 50$ more dollars even without Nintendoland

#4 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

I still think the black with the extra gigs, charge stand, System stand, controller holder, and in black is worth dropping 50$ more dollars even without Nintendoland

VendettaRed07
Same the memory alone built in for convenience was enough for me; not need for the game because it's somewhat lame mini games with no online.
#5 Posted by nini200 (9635 posts) -

2months too late for me :P

KBFloYd
Same here.
#6 Posted by JustPlainLucas (73613 posts) -

As already said, it's better to get the Deluxe, because you have more value with extra memory and a few accessories. Plus, Black is just much more stylish.

#7 Posted by OrryC87 (7 posts) -
I honesty don't get why anyone would buy Nintendo Land separate for $60. I love Nintendo, but the game isn't worth it. Personally, I think all Wii U's should come with it.
#8 Posted by Bardock47 (5244 posts) -

Not sure why so many saying the extra 24 gigs is worth it. i feel the fifty bucks is better towards a much larger HD myself.