NINTENDO 3DS XL MARIO WHITE EDITION NTSC!

#1 Edited by ninfando1989 (81 posts) -
#2 Posted by ninfando1989 (81 posts) -

Wonder if there are any other LE system that is this strange?

#3 Posted by Jaysonguy (37417 posts) -

Wonder if there are any other LE system that is this strange?

What makes it strange?

#4 Posted by YearoftheSnake5 (6873 posts) -

Looks ugly. I already thought the 3DS XL was ugly, but this makes it worse.

#5 Edited by Chozofication (2687 posts) -

Terrible design, back in the GBA days LE systems looked slick.

#6 Posted by bjmatlock (3 posts) -

I wish they'd come out with a design that would be see through plastic similar to what they used to do for the GBAs back in the day. The one I remember the most was like a blue tinted GBA that was only slightly opaque and you could see the insides of it. I'd post a pic but my button doesn't seem to want to respond :-\

#7 Posted by nini200 (9383 posts) -

I heard white edition and was intrigued, clicked the thread, saw the design, lost interest.

I think I'll have to custom my 3DS with a decalgirl skin or something.

#8 Posted by trugs26 (5120 posts) -

Looks ugly. So is this a region free 3DS?

#9 Posted by yokofox33 (28985 posts) -

It's not bad, but that Persona Q and SMT IV 3DS were more badass that were released in Japan.

#10 Posted by Kenny789 (10161 posts) -

Doesn't look that bad, looks fine to me. Wouldn't trade my Pikachu XL for it though.

#11 Posted by ninfando1989 (81 posts) -

@Jaysonguy:

Its a Asia system with NTSC firmware?

#12 Edited by Star0 (373 posts) -

Still hoping that they'll release something like this in different colours one day. I don't particularly like the range of 3DS games, but I'd like to get this as a collector's piece. I used to have a bunch of transparent GBC shells back in the day.

That Mario design looks kind of tacky, sort of like those stick-on tattoos you find at amusement parks.

#13 Edited by ninfando1989 (81 posts) -
@Star0 said:

Still hoping that they'll release something like this in different colours one day. I don't particularly like the range of 3DS games, but I'd like to get this as a collector's piece. I used to have a bunch of transparent GBC shells back in the day.

That Mario design looks kind of tacky, sort of like those stick-on tattoos you find at amusement parks.

I will buy this :0

Reminds me of the gameboy version that was actually sold.

Too bad its sold out now.......

#14 Posted by Star0 (373 posts) -

@ninfando1989

I knew you were talking about the GB Light before I even clicked the link =P. I have two of them sealed somewhere in the attic. The other one has an Astro Boy design on the front :) You can still find them crop up on eBay or some lesser known Asian sites now and again, but they're ridiculously expensive. I was planning to get a transparent shell molded for my NES at some point. I should get back to that xD.

#15 Posted by ninfando1989 (81 posts) -

Looks like its sold out lol

#16 Edited by ninfando1989 (81 posts) -

In stock again. Games are physical copies

#17 Edited by PurpleLabel (36 posts) -

I just got mine yesterday. I love it so far. On the box it says "Singapore/UAE model". It runs on US firmware and uses US store of course. Did my system transfer and I have been playing the crap out of pokemon X on it. If anybody has questions in regards to it, feel free to ask. I got mine through play-asia btw.

#18 Posted by ninfando1989 (81 posts) -
#19 Posted by PurpleLabel (36 posts) -

@purplelabel:

It did comes with the games right?

It came with NTSC US versions of New Mario bros 2. and evo soccer 2011. Not digital downloads, boxed copies.

#20 Posted by ninfando1989 (81 posts) -

@ninfando1989 said:

@purplelabel:

It came with NTSC US versions of New Mario bros 2. and evo soccer 2011. Not digital downloads, boxed copies.

GooD :D

I prefer boxed copies too!

#21 Posted by PurpleLabel (36 posts) -

@purplelabel said:

@ninfando1989 said:

@purplelabel:

GooD :D

I prefer boxed copies too!

Are you picking one up?

#22 Edited by PurpleLabel (36 posts) -

My buddy made an unboxing video for his.