Next Wii Shipment 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by KFear (63 posts) -
anybody know when the next shipment would be? it's been about 2 weeks i hear. that's a long time. nintendo must be ready to release a whole crap load. any clue on there game plan?
#2 Posted by Sumotaii (648 posts) -
target this sunday, im gonna do my best to try and get one. seems all targets are getting 10plus it says on wii seeker
#3 Posted by faytedfire (103 posts) -
Sunday at Target according to Wiiseeker.
#4 Posted by silent_seaxx (1322 posts) -
Good luck everybody who's trying to get one.
#5 Posted by chrisbluedevil (4 posts) -
anyone know the bestbuy shipment dates? i have like $150 in bb gift cards and would love to use it on this. . .any help is appreicated. . .peace
#6 Posted by shroomario (409 posts) -
whats wii seeker?
#7 Posted by MOM-D (5222 posts) -
whats wii seeker?shroomario
An site that tracks wii.
#8 Posted by GoPhins123 (3655 posts) -

Probably 2 weeks from now.

#9 Posted by KFear (63 posts) -
is wiiseeker ever right?
#10 Posted by BloodWarriorFPS (45 posts) -
is wiiseeker ever right?KFear
#11 Posted by ArmoJan (3169 posts) -
is wiiseeker ever right?KFear

got me my Wii.. but you will find most retailers to stockpile shipments for a one day sale.. Therfore if you follow up on the Wiiseeker and ask employees they will deny shipments even though the tracker states different.
#12 Posted by MasterKaito (93 posts) -
My local Best Buy just got a shipment in today. I got the first one. Been searching for months.
#13 Posted by KFear (63 posts) -
so it seems that wiiseeker is not the way to go. the best way to get a wii is to stop into your local target, walmart, and best buy on a day to day basis. try looking before noon also. sounds like the best solution to getting a wii.
#14 Posted by deathxxshark (541 posts) -
good luck to all of you. ever since launch, i have been trying to get one, but i eventually gave up and bought one on ebay. unfortunately, i bought it during the holiday rush cause i just couldnt wait. so it costed me $450.53.
#15 Posted by zombiejonny (8277 posts) -

target this sunday, im gonna do my best to try and get one. seems all targets are getting 10plus it says on wii seekerSumotaii

are they guaranting 10 wii's on sunday? because they said its just an estimated shipment they dont really know how many there getting.

#16 Posted by brianbien (277 posts) -

good luck to all of you. ever since launch, i have been trying to get one, but i eventually gave up and bought one on ebay. unfortunately, i bought it during the holiday rush cause i just couldnt wait. so it costed me $450.53. deathxxshark

So you've wasted $150, could of been spent on other games and accessories.  Alright Target enough is enough put them out when you get them.  The only reason I got one is when I called a local Walmart on a Friday about 3 weeks ago.