New video on Xenoblade X next week

This topic is locked from further discussion.

freedom01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 109

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By freedom01  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 3676 Posts

On their Nintendo Direct today, Nintendo has announced the date for their next Xenoblade X information. Their next video will air in April 10. The next video will be about the Dolls (the mechs) and the Networks, which will most likely give more info about the rumored multiplayer online.

I'm pretty excited about this since I love mechs, and am really interested on how they are going to implement multiplayer on this, what is everyone's thought on this?

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts

Thanks for the heads up... :D

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3  Edited By iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

Seems like they might do multiplayer like Phantasy Star Online did. You walk up to a portal and summon your party, then yall will go and beast.

roboccs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 roboccs
Member since 2006 • 7851 Posts

Thanks for letting us know. My only issue with it is it's all info for the Japanese market. We probably won't hear anything in North America (or Europe) until E3.

I worry this thing is going to get pushed back to the holidays...

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

nice! I'm psyched for it! Hopefully the Dolls have many customization plans like the AGWS did in Xenosaga. But then again I did like that they could level up in XS2 and 3.

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#6 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

All dat Japanese love. Come on, Nintendo. The folks in Australia, Europe, South America, and 'Murica want presentations, too.

I'll definitely read over it once a translation comes out. Xenoblade is one of my most anticipated games of the year.

freedom01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By freedom01  Moderator

I will post up some of the pointers that will be revealed in the video, though they will be stuffs that I think were eye catching to me.

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

@freedom01 said:

I will post up some of the pointers that will be revealed in the video, though they will be stuffs that I think were eye catching to me.

nice! thanks for the heads up. Hopefully they will fully explain the multiplayer. It will be pretty cool if they allow trading. Makes it easier to get the stuff you need for quests. Or if they are going to go the MH route and you need certain items to upgrade weapons and armor.

freedom01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By freedom01  Moderator

@bunchanumbers said:

@freedom01 said:

nice! thanks for the heads up. Hopefully they will fully explain the multiplayer. It will be pretty cool if they allow trading. Makes it easier to get the stuff you need for quests. Or if they are going to go the MH route and you need certain items to upgrade weapons and armor.

I will try to make it easier to follow this time since I will also post up the unsubbed video from the official channel

example:
2:45-this system was interesting, reason: etc.
5:12- this was my favorite part, reason: etc

since translations might take a while to be released.

And yeah, it would be pretty cool if they will implement trading in the game, and since players will not be able to equip gears that are too high level than them, it will prevent them from getting high lvl gears from other players (higher lvl than them) and try to play the game like a boss.

juboner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 juboner
Member since 2007 • 1183 Posts

I do not care for MP in a game like this. I do hope the mechs are upgradeable/customizable.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

I'm interested in the multiplayer stuff. I have a few friends I'd like to play this game with.

Thanks for the heads up.

TJDMHEM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#12 TJDMHEM
Member since 2006 • 3260 Posts

I'm interested in the multiplayer.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts