New To the Wii - Help Please

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ryderrolle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ryderrolle
Member since 2004 • 32 Posts
hello to everyone out there, i just recently got a wii but I'm not able to use my shop channel. Whenever i try to access it a message comes up stating "not available in your area", is it because i live in the Bahamas or am i doing something wrong. also whenever i try to do a mii parade nothing happens, what can i do?Please help.
lavalampbamboo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 lavalampbamboo
Member since 2007 • 131 Posts

Well, I can sympathize with you on the Mii Parade, mine doesn't do anything either...

But I think that it could be to do with area, yeah....

Try the nintendo help pages

ryderrolle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ryderrolle
i checked that out already and it said something about a wii number but it doesnt say where to get one, it says that only people with your wii number can enter your parade
AlmightyDerek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 AlmightyDerek
Member since 2002 • 4144 Posts
Yeah the parade only works if you register friends. Your Wii number is located on the first page of your address book which you'll find if you click on the memo button on the bottom right on your wii menu. Then there should be 3 icons on the bottom left and one is your address book. You can add my wii code if you want its: 6418-8717-2129-9967 and when you find yours i'll have to add it and then a few days later miis will start showing up in your parade. I've already got almost 500 of them. Not sure about the Wii shop channel. It may not be available in the bahamas. Maybe you can change the country on your wii and it'll let you download stuff.
ryderrolle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ryderrolle
hey thanks for the advice and info, i found my wii number and it is 1235-4174-2569-8725. hope to see your mii's in my parade
Packfan104L4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Packfan104L4
Member since 2007 • 188 Posts
I think the shop is regional based. I know the shop I'm in is only available for the US/canada. I'm not sure if the Bahamas would have a different shop region, but that would definately be something to email Nintendo about.
blueteeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 blueteeth
Member since 2006 • 1158 Posts

hello to everyone out there, i just recently got a wii but I'm not able to use my shop channel. Whenever i try to access it a message comes up stating "not available in your area", is it because i live in the Bahamas or am i doing something wrong. also whenever i try to do a mii parade nothing happens, what can i do?Please help.ryderrolle

you live in the bahamas....you lucky ba...... (forget it)

do u have a nintendo wifi connector if not buy one

ryderrolle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ryderrolle

[QUOTE="ryderrolle"]hello to everyone out there, i just recently got a wii but I'm not able to use my shop channel. Whenever i try to access it a message comes up stating "not available in your area", is it because i live in the Bahamas or am i doing something wrong. also whenever i try to do a mii parade nothing happens, what can i do?Please help.blueteeth

you live in the bahamas....you lucky ba...... (forget it)

do u have a nintendo wifi connector if not buy one

i dont have a wifi connector and unfortunately i cant purchase one over here, could i just use the wi-fi connection instead. I guess i'm not so lucky :-(

meimnobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 meimnobody
Member since 2003 • 5565 Posts
Are you even online? the mii parade you need to add wii friends who are online. Read the effing manual!!!
ryderrolle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ryderrolle

Are you even online? the mii parade you need to add wii friends who are online. Read the effing manual!!!meimnobody
yeah i am online, we do have wi-fi and i got all the issues worked out. just would like nintendo to broaden there regions