New Smash Bros Stage (Wii U) and Kirby 3ds Has a Title

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by wiifan001 (18340 posts) -

The New Kirby 3ds Game is titled : "Kirby Triple Deluxe." No American release announced but it's Japan release date is January 11, 2014.

Meanwhile, a Super Mario Galaxy theme stage in HD has awoken.

#2 Edited by KBFloYd (12877 posts) -

O...M...G

that stage is awesome

#3 Edited by nini200 (9452 posts) -

Now THAT is a stage! Nice

#4 Posted by turtlethetaffer (16609 posts) -

That's a really sweet ass stage.

I remember a thread a while back in the old GS that showed a teaser trailer for the new Kirby. It was so so. Looked just like a handheld version of Return to dreamland.

#5 Posted by ANIMEguy10034 (4654 posts) -

Kirby Triple Deluxe? That's a clever name for a 3DS game. :P

And that is one gorgeous stage!! O__O

#6 Posted by EnoshimaJunko (192 posts) -

Cool.

It'd be nice though if they'd give us some more info on the games though. I really wanna know the entire roster.

#7 Posted by Pierst179 (10709 posts) -

That stage is gorgeous!

#8 Posted by Ovirew (6268 posts) -

Even though I didn't get into the Galaxy games, I think this looks like a really awesome stage. If it actually moves around when you walk to the edges of the screen, then awesome. It could be a stage where you HAVE to send someone flying into the air, but can't knock them off of a ledge.

Also, any word on what the new Kirby game is about?

#9 Posted by wiifan001 (18340 posts) -

@Ovirew said:

Even though I didn't get into the Galaxy games, I think this looks like a really awesome stage. If it actually moves around when you walk to the edges of the screen, then awesome. It could be a stage where you HAVE to send someone flying into the air, but can't knock them off of a ledge.

Also, any word on what the new Kirby game is about?

I don't any information about the game other than this vid, and that it's basically a 2d platformer that emphasizes the foreground and background

#10 Posted by Ovirew (6268 posts) -

Looks like the nicest Kirby game yet, graphically. Well, except maybe Epic Yarn, I never played that.

Ah, the stag beetle power! I forget what it's called but it takes me back to the days of my childhood with Kirby's Adventure.