New games begat old games or vice versa

This topic is locked from further discussion.

smileyryder34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 smileyryder34
Member since 2003 • 468 Posts
I posted a response on a thread earlier saying that I'm going to be getting Kirby's Squeak Squad for the DS because I downloaded Kirby's Adventure for the NES the other day. So that got me thinking have you purchased a newer generation game because of one you downloaded off the VC (I know there aren't many)? Or have you downloaded a game on the VC because you played a newer gen version and hadn't had the opportunity to play the older ones? This is a good example of how having these older games readily available could potentially help sales of newer games and also gives the opportunity for new games to be developed because of older ones (ie Kid Icarus). It also has the potential to help the sales of the older games because you've played the newer ones and want to see where these franchises and characters came from.
reggie186

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#2 reggie186
Member since 2004 • 3910 Posts
I bought Silent Hill 3 because I love Silent Hill 2 so much.
tomarlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 tomarlyn
Member since 2005 • 20148 Posts
I bought Silent Hill 3 because I love Silent Hill 2 so much.reggie186
Off topic but I'm jamming through that right now, if I play for more than a couple hours at a time it seriously starts messing with my brain. On topic though no nothing's changed, if its good then I've likely played it.