New game - Spiderman: Friend or Foe

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Dark_Link142 (6726 posts) -

And it looks pretty darn good. It's for all platforms pretty much. But these screens come from the Wii version.

What do you think? Think you'll actually be able to swing around the city with the Wiimote and nunchuk properly?

Edit: Oops these are cinematic models. My bad.

#2 Posted by EndlessPunisher (1390 posts) -
Looks good but theirs going to Co-op mode if you hadnt noticed already. Shouldve seen it on G4 when Morgan Web asked Stan Lee what he thought of the Co-op gameplay, rofl, he didnt know what it was.
#3 Posted by m_machine024 (14834 posts) -
I'm interested.
#4 Posted by Dark_Link142 (6726 posts) -

Looks good but theirs going to Co-op mode if you hadnt noticed already. Shouldve seen it on G4 when Morgan Web asked Stan Lee what he thought of the Co-op gameplay, rofl, he didnt know what it was.EndlessPunisher

Heh Stan Lee. What a character :P.

#5 Posted by Haziqonfire (36344 posts) -
looks cool!
#6 Posted by Jaysonguy (37387 posts) -

Looks good but theirs going to Co-op mode if you hadnt noticed already. Shouldve seen it on G4 when Morgan Web asked Stan Lee what he thought of the Co-op gameplay, rofl, he didnt know what it was.EndlessPunisher

I saw that last ngiht too, he wondered if they were going in for a condo lol

I think it's a good premise for a game, hopefully it'll come through.

#7 Posted by Haziqonfire (36344 posts) -
SM3 for the Wii was good in terms of the swing mechanics, they just needed a very SLIGHT tweeking - but really, this might be able to improve on what SM3 lacked - graphics, and FIGHTING MECHANICS.
#8 Posted by Dark_Link142 (6726 posts) -

SM3 for the Wii was good in terms of the swing mechanics, they just needed a very SLIGHT tweeking - but really, this might be able to improve on what SM3 lacked - graphics, and FIGHTING MECHANICS.Haziqonfire

Yeah I didn't play it but I heard one of the biggest complaints about it was the repetiveness of the combat (as well as the graphics and frame rate). Let's hope this fixes it all up. :)

#9 Posted by Linkthedueler (4389 posts) -
They look like Spiderman toys i used to have. Hopefully this one won't suck.