"New 3DS" - Nintendo is apparently Apple.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

connor_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By connor_17
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Okay, so i have played my roommate's 3ds ever since he got one. At first I called him a nerd but then FEA came out and i was like sweet OK.

So this Christmas I was about to get a 2ds since i like the look and it is cheaper, but not even 10 minutes ago I hurriedly canceled my order upon learning of the "New 3DS"

For those who dont know Nintendo is making a New 3DS with a second stick, faster GPU, and better everything in general.

Also, they are making exclusives. For a 3DS .5 that is coming out only a couple years after the original awesome first console. I just want to know- will this be like the DSI, which came out with a few but not really substantial exclusives? Or will it be full-on exclusivo, no looking back?

Because If that's the case Nintendo can go **** themselves, and I can guarantee you that I will never buy another one of their systems and I encourage you all to do the same. I big ****-you to loyal fans and customers is what the "New 3DS" is, and even though I admit I want one, I cant afford it and would just really like to know that me and my 2ds will be pretty good up until the next major handheld release.

Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#2 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19799 Posts

At this point no one knows, but more than likely it will be more of a DSi deal-y, it would be foolish for Nintendo so segregate their audience and I think Nintendo understands that. They make a lot of questionable moves with their home console business, but they seem to know what they're doing when it comes to handhelds.

mario113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By mario113
Member since 2008 • 45 Posts

I see this more like a Game Boy color situation really. It will have some exclusives especially games that will take advantage of the new hardware while at the same time supporting the older software. they will more then likley still release regular 3DS games the difference however is like the GBC with some extra features being unlocked when playing it in the newer console.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

yea... you will be able to play almost every major game coming up for sure...

they would never turn their backs on 40million costumers...thats crazy.

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#5 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

@KBFloYd said:

they would never turn their backs on 40million costumers...thats crazy.

Exactly.