NES remix - Get it for 3DS or Wii U?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SpiderLuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SpiderLuke
Member since 2006 • 719 Posts

Do you think the game will fare better on Wii U or 3DS. I'm trying to decide. It might be a nice game to play in short spurts on 3DS, but the Dpad is a little more accessible on Wii U. There are occasions I wonder if I'd want to play it with friends. (Although, to be honest, that realistically doesn't happen too too often.)

Any thoughts? I feel like it's convenience and having it anywhere vs. slightly more comfortable controls and possible local multiplayer stuff.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

I only have it on Wii U, but I'd imagine it'd be a better 3DS game. Just as you said, the game is made up of short bursts. Perfect for on the go gaming.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

@SpiderLuke said:

Do you think the game will fare better on Wii U or 3DS. I'm trying to decide. It might be a nice game to play in short spurts on 3DS, but the Dpad is a little more accessible on Wii U. There are occasions I wonder if I'd want to play it with friends. (Although, to be honest, that realistically doesn't happen too too often.)

Any thoughts? I feel like it's convenience and having it anywhere vs. slightly more comfortable controls and possible local multiplayer stuff.

get it for the system you play more...imo

SpiderLuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 SpiderLuke
Member since 2006 • 719 Posts

@KBFloYd: I play both of them pretty equally. I might be leaning towards 3DS. I have a Vita also and play a hell of a lot of Spelunky on the go. I could almost imagine this being that type of game for me.