Need help in Animal Crossing New Leaf

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by khoofia_pika (13517 posts) -

I went to sleep right after I started playing it and I couldn't get a watering can from Isabelle. Nook's shop doesn't have it in stock either right now, and I don't want to wait till tomorrow, because I have to water a few flowers and get my approval rating up. Is there any other way I can get a watering can?

#2 Posted by ANIMEguy10034 (4764 posts) -

Have you done some errands for Isabelle? I'm pretty sure she gives you one after you complete a few tasks from her in the "Advice for living here" option. If she doesn't give you the watering can after several tasks, I guess your only options are waiting for it to be available in Nooklings, buying it from a friend's town, or change the 3DS time and date (if you're impatient).

Hopefully you can fish out enough trash to sell to boost that approval rating as you wait for the watering can.

#3 Edited by Nintendo_Ownes7 (30917 posts) -

Nooklings doesn't have a watering can if you can't do those tasks for Isabelle you have to wait until the Gardening Shop run by Leif gets built.

#4 Edited by Pierst179 (10800 posts) -

If you keep asking her about what you have to do, she will eventually give you a task that requires a watering can and will give you one.