Need help in Animal Crossing New Leaf

This topic is locked from further discussion.

khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 khoofia_pika
Member since 2006 • 16761 Posts

I went to sleep right after I started playing it and I couldn't get a watering can from Isabelle. Nook's shop doesn't have it in stock either right now, and I don't want to wait till tomorrow, because I have to water a few flowers and get my approval rating up. Is there any other way I can get a watering can?

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

Have you done some errands for Isabelle? I'm pretty sure she gives you one after you complete a few tasks from her in the "Advice for living here" option. If she doesn't give you the watering can after several tasks, I guess your only options are waiting for it to be available in Nooklings, buying it from a friend's town, or change the 3DS time and date (if you're impatient).

Hopefully you can fish out enough trash to sell to boost that approval rating as you wait for the watering can.

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3  Edited By Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

Nooklings doesn't have a watering can if you can't do those tasks for Isabelle you have to wait until the Gardening Shop run by Leif gets built.

pierst179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 258

#4  Edited By pierst179
Member since 2006 • 10805 Posts

If you keep asking her about what you have to do, she will eventually give you a task that requires a watering can and will give you one.