My Super Smash Bros 5 Roster (Prediction/Wishlist)

Poison_Ivysaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Poison_Ivysaur
Member since 2014 • 30 Posts

http://i.imgur.com/RdQn9Yu.png

Hi. I recently did my own custom roster for Super Smash Bros 5. I guess you could say these are my predictions but some of the characters I inserted probably have a really slim chance of getting in. It's part wish list, part predictions basically!

Since we won't see this game come out until at least 2017-2018, I predicted that we will see some characters we have yet to gaze our eyes upon, those characters just have the emblem of their franchise on their slot.

I used the Smash Bros roster maker thingy (Forgot what it was called) The only character it didn't have an image for was Shiida, I would have put her next to Marth but I had to put a Fire Emblem logo next to him instead, just pretend she's there!

Please note that I only did this for fun and is not supposed to be taken seriously at all. I really don't want to start any arguments over this. Tell me what you people think! :) x

NoZakuBoy09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By NoZakuBoy09
Member since 2015 • 141 Posts

I think it looks pretty darn cool myself. I like how you include another mega man character protoman? And Also Isaac, and Tails love them.

IDK about that whole row of mario characters xD And Chimchar seems kinda random.

As for what I'd put on my own chart (not gonna make my own now) I would say that Link will get a resdesign based on his Zelda WiiU outfit (Especially since it appears to be probably Twilight Princess Link in both Brawl and SSB4) . Maybe instead of Krystal there will be a new character from Star Fox Wii U 2015.

Also I freaking love Zero from the Mega Man series. If they put the Mega Man X alternate costume for mega man and put Zero in there along with keeping original Megaman and protoman that would be beastly.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

The omission of Midna makes me instantly not like that list. Also having only Samus and Zero Suit Samus from the metroid universe puts me off as well.

However I do have to give props to the addition of Isaac, Ashley, Sora and Krystal. Other than that, I'm not that excited about that roster.

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4  Edited By spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

This is my currently wanted Roster for Smash 5 (or DLC for Smash U), gets kinda unrealistic towards the bottom, but hey it's just who I'd LIKE to see in the game.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

If they included Captain Toad in the next Smash game... It's over. Everyone and their grandma would main Captain Toad.

NoZakuBoy09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 NoZakuBoy09
Member since 2015 • 141 Posts

I don't think Crash and Spyro would make it.. aren't they just Sony characters? haha Goku would be random but awesome, I don't think there's a chance he would make it either though, esepcially since a game like J Stars Victory is coming out for Ps4. Well at least Wii had a port of Tenkaichi 3 I think so he's been on a nintendo console before, also some dbz games for portable nintendo console I think (GB or GBA? can't remember one of my friends in grade school had it long time ago).

That's a crazy amount of characters too. Not saying that high of a number of characters can't be done in a fighting game (See DBZ tenkaichi 2,3) , but its unlikely they'll make the roster 85+ characters.

We should really be expecting a new fire emblem character from the game that was just announced for 3DS as well. Maybe we'll have a F-Zero game by the time next smash bros comes out, its been way too long !

BayonettaMain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BayonettaMain
Member since 2017 • 1 Posts

I really want a big roster of characters that could fit anyone's needs. So here's a roster I think would be cool:

Main (meaning you can play them from the beginning):

Mario (Super Mario), Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong), Link (Legend Of Zelda), Samus (Metroid), O-Suit Samus (Metroid), Yoshi (Super Mario), Kirby (Kirby), Fox (Star Fox), Pikachu (Pokemon), Luigi (Super Mario), Captain Falcon (Sub-Zero), Ness (Earthbound/Mother), Jigglypuff (Pokemon), Diddy/Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong Country), King Dedede (Kirby), Meta Knight (Kirby), Pitt (Kid Icarus), Palutena (Kid Icarus), Sonic (Sonic), Waluigi (Super Mario), Wario (Super Mario), Charizard (Pokemon), Bowser (Super Mario), Ganandorf (Legend Of Zelda), Zelda (Legend Of Zelda), Sheik (Legend Of Zelda), Little Mac (Punch-Out), Bowser Jr. (Super Mario), Lucario (Pokemon), Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles), Rosalina & Luma (Super Mario Galaxy), Blaziken (Pokemon), Nabbit (Super Mario/Super Luigi), Metal Sonic (Sonic), Boo (Super Mario), Ike (Fire Emblem), Primarina (Pokemon), Gallade/Gardevoir (Pokemon), Olimar (Pikmin), Silver (Sonic), Tails (Sonic), Garchomp (Pokemon), Villager (Animal Crossing), Mr. Game & Watch (Game And Watch)

Unlockable (earned via dlc or special quests):

Krystal (Star Fox), Funky Kong (Donkey Kong Country), Viridi (Kid Icarus), Ice Climbers (Ice Climber), Banjo & Kazooie (Banjo Kazooie), Daisy (Super Mario Land), Dr. Eggman (Sonic), Jibanyan (Yo-Kai Watch), Shadow (Sonic), Amy (Sonic), Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot), Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight), Dry Bowser (Super Mario), Bayonetta (Bayonetta), Darkrai (Pokemon), Cloud (Final Fantasy), Agent 4 (Splatoon 2), King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country)

VadimaSMASH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By VadimaSMASH
Member since 2017 • 1 Posts

@yokofox33: They would have to change Peach's special in which she uses Toad as a shield then.

Avatar image for illusionsofgaia
IllusionsOfGaia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 IllusionsOfGaia
Member since 2017 • 17 Posts

I'd get a Switch just to use Skull Kid alone if they included him