My Second Wii and getting the same problem Why!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rammstein874

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rammstein874
Member since 2005 • 227 Posts
Alright my 1st Wii i had started to get all Fuzzy on me so i called Nintendo and sent it out they fixed it. then about 1 month its started to happen again so i sent it out again and they sent me a new wii so now i am getting the same problem with this one idk why i am getting this problem i hope someone can help me with this!!! Please Help!
FingerSub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 FingerSub
Member since 2008 • 391 Posts
could it be your tv?
brandontwb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 brandontwb
Member since 2008 • 4325 Posts
It might have something to do with where you're putting your Wii.... and what do you mean by 'fuzzy'?
kakashi552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 kakashi552
Member since 2006 • 501 Posts

Your vagueness is starting to hurt me more than your avatar.

you could borrow a wii that you know is working from one of your friends and test it out on your TV. it might be bothersome, but i bet it's worth it.

FingerSub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 FingerSub
Member since 2008 • 391 Posts
wait when you sent in your wii did they replace your cords also?
toonlinkk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 toonlinkk
Member since 2008 • 66 Posts
Hmmmmmmm...Well if it has happend on both the Wii's I'm thinking it might be your TV. I'd try setting it up on a different TV than try it. If you still have the problem try taking out all plugs from outlets and your Wii for about 30 minutes. If it's still fuzzy check the trouble shooting page on nintendo.com and call nintendo.
Giga-man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 Giga-man
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Change the setting on your Wii:

You're probably using a Hi-def AV connector on the TV, but your TV doesn't support it.

If it's not that, change the setting from 60Hz to 50Hz

If it's not that, clean your cords, and try again.

If it's not that, your TV is broken. Buy a new one.

If it's not that, stop mistreating your Wii.

rammstein874

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rammstein874
When i sent out my Wii i only sent out the system that's it. I had my Wii on my TV at my house and i wanted to bring it to my gf so i took it to her house and on her tv in her room i cant see the fuzzy stuff...so i am going to try a different tv to see if that will help. (I Hope) i am using AVI cords no HD or anything like that and she does not have an HD tv so its not that. i did play around with the settings on the wii hoping it would be that but i still saw it. i don't know why this would do this but it pisses me off. i don't mistreat my wii my wii is my life lol i love this system!!! Best system ever Made!!!But i just hope its something dum but if its not then i have to send it out again! and i don't want to do that! i don't want o lose all my info again! it sucks!!!!
captainfork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 captainfork
Member since 2005 • 189 Posts
Well...if it works on your girlfriend's TV, and not on yours, then logic states that it's your TV. Also, check for magnets near your equipment.
SER69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SER69
Member since 2003 • 7096 Posts
Well...if it works on your girlfriend's TV, and not on yours, then logic states that it's your TV. Also, check for magnets near your equipment.captainfork
Yup, logic is an amazing thing. 8)
huntervaneg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 huntervaneg
Member since 2007 • 519 Posts
What a fuzzy question?:D
rammstein874

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 rammstein874

Well...if it works on your girlfriend's TV, and not on yours, then logic states that it's your TV. Also, check for magnets near your equipment.captainfork

True but it started at my house and when i brought it here i cant see more of it...

SER69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SER69
Cant see more of what? O.O
Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#14 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts

Cant see more of what? O.OSER69

Pandas.

SER69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SER69

[QUOTE="SER69"]Cant see more of what? O.OMinishdriveby

Pandas.

Ooohhh.... but teh pandas can see YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!

:P

Akel777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#16 Akel777
Member since 2005 • 999 Posts
Some stuff around the tv could be causing fuzziness, like cellphones and other electrical equipment.
Ruhdezee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 Ruhdezee
Member since 2007 • 975 Posts

Change the setting on your Wii:

You're probably using a Hi-def AV connector on the TV, but your TV doesn't support it.

If it's not that, change the setting from 60Hz to 50Hz

If it's not that, clean your cords, and try again.

If it's not that, your TV is broken. Buy a new one.

If it's not that, stop mistreating your Wii.

Giga-man
i agree with giga
Wild_Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#18 Wild_Card
Member since 2005 • 4034 Posts
try a deffent set of Av cables.
bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#19 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts
try putting the wii on a different TV and see if it works.
Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Minishdriveby
[QUOTE="Minishdriveby"]

[QUOTE="SER69"]Cant see more of what? O.OSER69

Pandas.

Ooohhh.... but teh pandas can see YOUUUUUUU!!!!!!

:P

well this is what I do to pandas, who watch me in the shower.
Green Latern

P.S. TC get a new TV.

rammstein874

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 rammstein874
Its not the TV cuz i have tried it on 2 tvs and still the same :'( wtf! why am i getting this problem this sucks!
Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Minishdriveby

Its not the TV cuz i have tried it on 2 tvs and still the same :'( wtf! why am i getting this problem this sucks!rammstein874

It's probably the pandas.I think you should throw your wii out a window 0_o

SER69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SER69
Its not the TV cuz i have tried it on 2 tvs and still the same :'( wtf! why am i getting this problem this sucks!rammstein874
Can you take a picture on how this "problem" looks?
rammstein874

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 rammstein874

[QUOTE="rammstein874"]Its not the TV cuz i have tried it on 2 tvs and still the same :'( wtf! why am i getting this problem this sucks!SER69

I have found pictures online of the same problem i am having!

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/4382/img0265it0.jpg

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/812/img0270cs5.jpg

air_wolf_cubed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#25 air_wolf_cubed
Member since 2004 • 10233 Posts
could it be your tv?FingerSub
My japanese girl > yours
Wild_Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#27 Wild_Card
Member since 2005 • 4034 Posts
if your TV does not support progressive scan then make sure your Wii is not set to display progressive scan, Also if you have not then try a deffernt set of wires. also if you have another system that use's the same type of input to try out.
superwario666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 superwario666
Member since 2005 • 56 Posts
thats funny cause i just came here to ask for help cause i have the same problem.
rammstein874

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 rammstein874

thats funny cause i just came here to ask for help cause i have the same problem.superwario666

Ok i am not the only one with the same problem!!! Please Try everything that i have done noithng works idk what to do anymore!

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#30 sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

You call those marks, pixels. And you have, dead pixels. Though if I imagine that it is your Wii those pixels probably flicker a bit.

I'm basing this on those pictures you posted, which by the way have nothing to do with "fuzzy".

So here's the deal.

You try it on a variety of other tv's. If that doesn't work then you have the same problem I had, you have a faulty graphics card and therefore, your Wii has to be sent to Nintendo so they can give you a new one.

But if it works on other tv's, then it may be a.) a problem with your tv b.) where your tv is situated and something is interfering.

Hope that helps.

superwario666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 superwario666

i tried different tvs, cables and double checked if the cables are plugged in right but nothing. it still looks the same, i dont get it i just sent in my wii for repairs because it had a problem with the internal memory which it erased all my saved data from all my games and now its giving me this. ive never had this much problems with my other nintendo consoles and i still have all of them working perfectly even my nes.

SER69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SER69

You call those marks, pixels. And you have, dead pixels. Though if I imagine that it is your Wii those pixels probably flicker a bit.

I'm basing this on those pictures you posted, which by the way have nothing to do with "fuzzy".

So here's the deal.

You try it on a variety of other tv's. If that doesn't work then you have the same problem I had, you have a faulty graphics card and therefore, your Wii has to be sent to Nintendo so they can give you a new one.

But if it works on other tv's, then it may be a.) a problem with your tv b.) where your tv is situated and something is interfering.

Hope that helps.

sonic_spark
^ This. Just remember that if you have set Wiiconnect24, when you turn off the console you need to hold the power button on the Wii until the light goes RED.....
Scsrhino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Scsrhino
Member since 2005 • 232 Posts

fuzzy?

Are you sure you're playing on a TV and not a bear's back?

limonface32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#34 limonface32
Member since 2008 • 135 Posts
could it be your tv?FingerSub
That is the answer (doesn't happen to me)
limonface32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 limonface32

fuzzy?

Are you sure you're playing on a TV and not a bear's back?

Scsrhino
Nice one
limonface32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 limonface32

[QUOTE="superwario666"]thats funny cause i just came here to ask for help cause i have the same problem.rammstein874

Ok i am not the only one with the same problem!!! Please Try everything that i have done noithng works idk what to do anymore!

Hmm... You two seem to be the only ones getting it. My sugestion send it back for now and buy a new TV
limonface32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 limonface32
[QUOTE="rammstein874"]Its not the TV cuz i have tried it on 2 tvs and still the same :'( wtf! why am i getting this problem this sucks!SER69

SER69 has a point U know
superwario666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 superwario666
ive just called nintendo about this problem and they told me that they are not going to charge me because ive already sent in my wii once. but i really hope i keep all my save files because i hate going threw the subspace in ssbb.
rammstein874

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 rammstein874

ive just called nintendo about this problem and they told me that they are not going to charge me because ive already sent in my wii once. but i really hope i keep all my save files because i hate going threw the subspace in ssbb. superwario666

Hey i have sent my wii out for this problem before ur save data will be there unless they give u a new wii like they did for me so your best bet is to buy a memory card and put ur stuff on it. i am about to give them a call now and this will be my 3rd time dealing with them so....We will see but everyone on this forum keeps saying its the TV and stuff like that its not...Its because it overheats idk how but it does so that's why it does it and once it start and gets worse. Well Wish Me Luck With my 3rd Wii lol = D

superwario666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 superwario666
hey good luck man, but the problem with the save files is that games like ssbb and wii fit doesnt let you copy them to an sd card. but hey heres hoping for the best.
SER69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 SER69

[QUOTE="superwario666"]ive just called nintendo about this problem and they told me that they are not going to charge me because ive already sent in my wii once. but i really hope i keep all my save files because i hate going threw the subspace in ssbb. rammstein874

Hey i have sent my wii out for this problem before ur save data will be there unless they give u a new wii like they did for me so your best bet is to buy a memory card and put ur stuff on it. i am about to give them a call now and this will be my 3rd time dealing with them so....We will see but everyone on this forum keeps saying its the TV and stuff like that its not...Its because it overheats idk how but it does so that's why it does it and once it start and gets worse. Well Wish Me Luck With my 3rd Wii lol = D

Like I said before.... if you have set the Wiiconnect24 service you need to power off the console by holding the power button on the Wii itself(not the Wiimote) a couple of seconds until the light goes RED..... if the light is not RED but Orange, that means the Wii is not completely off (the Wiiconnect24 service is still running) wich can cause the Wii to overheat because the fan is not working..... just remember:

Green light = Wii is ON

Orange light = WiiConnect24 service is ON

RED light = Wii and WiiConnect24 service are both OFF

Nintendo_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#42 Nintendo_Man
Member since 2003 • 19733 Posts
I actually prefer the 50Hz setting for the Wii (but 60Hz for the GC). For some reason 60Hz for the Wii makes the colour look very dark which never happenedon the GC.
GamerJM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#43 GamerJM
Member since 2007 • 1218 Posts
It could be your Wii's position, or another outside influence.
rammstein874

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 rammstein874
[QUOTE="rammstein874"]

[QUOTE="superwario666"]ive just called nintendo about this problem and they told me that they are not going to charge me because ive already sent in my wii once. but i really hope i keep all my save files because i hate going threw the subspace in ssbb. SER69

Like I said before.... if you have set the Wiiconnect24 service you need to power off the console by holding the power button on the Wii itself(not the Wiimote) a couple of seconds until the light goes RED..... if the light is not RED but Orange, that means the Wii is not completely off (the Wiiconnect24 service is still running) wich can cause the Wii to overheat because the fan is not working..... just remember:

Green light = Wii is ON

Orange light = WiiConnect24 service is ON

RED light = Wii and WiiConnect24 service are both OFF

Yes i knew that but the thing is idk why it would overheat. they need to fix that problem or something. Well my system is getting shipped to WA not NY lol want to check my system out now to see wtf is going on so i hope they get to the bottom of it!!!! Also if anyone wants to find out if they are having this problem play Strikers for the Wii and then u can see the problem!