My nunchuck is not working!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by TheBeast789 (1414 posts) -

anyone ever had this happen to them before?

When i play a game with THAT specific nunchuck it always says "connect nunchuck to wiimote" even when its in, ore it wont even control my character, and sometimes my character goes some direction all by itself.....My little cousins smashed it against the wall, but pretty lightly....I just dont want to buy another one, im all out of money.....any solutions?

thanks

#2 Posted by SER69 (7096 posts) -
That sucks.

...any solutions?

thanks

TheBeast789
Buy another one.
#3 Posted by clicketyclick (7136 posts) -

ore it wont even control my character, and sometimes my character goes some direction all by itself.....
TheBeast789

This happens to me rather frequently. Press the "home" button, and press "reconnect". If that doesn't work, try again. Still not working? Change the batteries.

When it has trouble recognising a connection between the wiimote and nunchuk, clean the connection plug on the nunchuk and its receptacle in the wiimote.

#4 Posted by mastetofthedark (16921 posts) -
^^ what he said. he beat me too it :P
#5 Posted by TheBeast789 (1414 posts) -

[QUOTE="TheBeast789"]ore it wont even control my character, and sometimes my character goes some direction all by itself.....
clicketyclick

This happens to me rather frequently. Press the "home" button, and press "reconnect". If that doesn't work, try again. Still not working? Change the batteries.

When it has trouble recognising a connection between the wiimote and nunchuk, clean the connection plug on the nunchuk and its receptacle in the wiimote.

do i just blow into it?

#6 Posted by clicketyclick (7136 posts) -
[QUOTE="clicketyclick"]

[QUOTE="TheBeast789"]ore it wont even control my character, and sometimes my character goes some direction all by itself.....
TheBeast789

do i just blow into it?

For starters. If that doesn't work, blow harder. Still not working? I say take some kind of SOFT cloth (not kleenex or toilet paper though) to it and give a good rub. The connections (the little metal contacts) don't seem to be registering properly.

^^ what he said. he beat me too it :Pmastetofthedark

Ya, I float like a butterfly, post like a bee. or something.

#7 Posted by dtno132 (1662 posts) -

I don't think it's the nunchuck.

I used to have this problem, my solution was to tear a piece of a tissue, hold it under the connector( in fron of the hook) and connect it to the wii remote.

It always works for me.

#8 Posted by TheBeast789 (1414 posts) -

I don't think it's the nunchuck.

I used to have this problem, my solution was to tear a piece of a tissue, hold it under the connector( in fron of the hook) and connect it to the wii remote.

It always works for me.

dtno132

i think mine has the same problem can you please go a little more in depth?

#9 Posted by nukeboy14 (39 posts) -
Buy a new one !! cant you afford 20 dollars
#10 Posted by TheBeast789 (1414 posts) -

Buy a new one !! cant you afford 20 dollarsnukeboy14

no...Im 14, have NO money whatsoever, and i dont want to ask my parents......

#11 Posted by ganga_ (790 posts) -

Buy a new one !! cant you afford 20 dollarsnukeboy14

wow great answer. he already said he has no money....

well if it doesnt work properly and its not older than 2 years you have the right to get it repaired / to get a new one. it's called guarantee. why don't you just go to the store where you bought it?

#12 Posted by 10yaseen1 (1 posts) -
Well! I got mine working and was amazed that accidentally a hold my nun-chuck downwards (facing its stick downwards) and it suddenly starting working.
#13 Posted by verbtex (8485 posts) -

This topic is old, feel free to make a new one.