My ideas for smash bros wii u...tho l8. maybe future?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KMGC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 KMGC
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

It seems no one has thought of a few people. Ark from Terranigma outfitted with his moves from the game, the rapid a, running a, midair a's, and Yomi like Luna for Rosalina. Elle could be in it with weaver powers like stitch them to death. There I run out of ideas. But I think by far the best additions to the game are Crono and the Chrono series characters like Chrono Cross. I mean Chrono Cross alone has like 50+ characters with diverse moves.... Plenty of characters to add there. Crono, Marle, Lucca, Frog, Robo, Magus, and then Gaspar and Melchior and Belthasar. Not to mention Serge, Kid, Glenn, Lynx, and dozens of others. It would be INCREDIBLE to see them in the game. Then theres the Killer Instinct and Street Fighter rosters. I haven't even heard of some of the characters they put in the game, and I was more than a little upset when Megaman X wasn't who they chose for the game, but the original Megaman was. But, it looks like its already going to be an incredible game, and I'm very excited for additions like Little Mac, Greninja, Pac-man, and the new fire emblem characters. Feel free to tell me what you think about my ideas and whatnot. Thanks. Peace.