Miyamoto confirms Starfox for Wii U.

#1 Edited by PikachuDude860 (591 posts) -

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/06/e3_2014_shigeru_miyamoto_confirms_star_fox_for_wii_u

YES! YES! YES! All they need now is Zelda U and Metroid. Those along with X, The Fire Emblem crossover, bayonetta 2, Hyrule warriors, Smash Bros ETC.

This is awesome!

#2 Posted by spike6958 (4716 posts) -

Why announce it when there's less than an hour until the Direct airs. God damn it Miyamoto, why couldn't you let us have it as a surprise.

#3 Posted by turtlethetaffer (16685 posts) -

My issue is this...

WHY NOT JUST MAKE ANOTHER GAME IN THE VEIN OF SF64?! Every single game in the seriesi beyond that has tried to do things differently and that's why each game is nowehere near as good as 64. Granted, it's a solid series, but they just aren't up to snuff! It's cool that they're going back to the space shooter, but I'm really not sure how I feel about the controls. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Also, the thing that would make Nintendo win for me is Majora's Mask 3DS. I'd cream myself.

#4 Edited by PikachuDude860 (591 posts) -

@spike6958: It was leaked by time magazine. It's great news, but it would of been a MUCH better surprise....Maybe I shouldn't of made this thread...

#5 Posted by nini200 (9630 posts) -

Well there goes alot of hype from e3...

#6 Posted by thehig1 (1445 posts) -

@pikachudude860: Miyamoto also confirms thehig1 will be buying a Wii U :)

#7 Posted by PikachuDude860 (591 posts) -

@nini200: We've still got a lot of other games to look forward to. I heard Miyamoto has 2 or 3 more games that he has been working on.

#8 Posted by PikachuDude860 (591 posts) -

@thehig1: LOL. Don't forget that he has also comfirmed that our wallets will be gutted sometime soon.

#9 Posted by Jaysonguy (37599 posts) -

So it's going to be released this year?

#10 Posted by nini200 (9630 posts) -

@nini200: We've still got a lot of other games to look forward to. I heard Miyamoto has 2 or 3 more games that he has been working on.

Yeah true. Hopefully we get to see gameplay of these too

#11 Posted by Jaysonguy (37599 posts) -

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/06/e3_2014_shigeru_miyamoto_confirms_star_fox_for_wii_u

YES! YES! YES! All they need now is Zelda U and Metroid. Those along with X, The Fire Emblem crossover, bayonetta 2, Hyrule warriors, Smash Bros ETC.

This is awesome!

Good job showing you're not a fanboy lol

#12 Edited by PikachuDude860 (591 posts) -

@Jaysonguy: Not sure. I don't think it will though. Zelda U probably won't either. They'll be out in 2015 I bet.

But it's still great to know that they're coming. Better than not knowing anything at all.

#13 Posted by PikachuDude860 (591 posts) -

@nini200: Yeah I know right? Sorry, I gotta go. The hype is killing me.

#14 Posted by superbuuman (2705 posts) -

So it's going to be released this year?

lol..not a question serious right...coming 2015 like everything else. :P

#15 Edited by Pierst179 (10750 posts) -

Hopefully they will nail the single-player campaign by focusing on missions in the vein of the Nintendo 64 game.

#16 Posted by KBFloYd (13277 posts) -

is there any footage of starfox?