minecraft could come to wiiU

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by KBFloYd (13991 posts) -

apparently there's rumors...

summer 2014 along with the playstation and xbox one versions.

would be cool to maybe checkout what the gamepad does... or if you like nintendo consoles best like me..then maybe finally buying it on a nintendo platform.

would you buy this again on wiiU?

http://playeressence.com/rumor-minecraft-coming-to-wii-u-summer/

#2 Posted by MonsieurX (30818 posts) -

Not playing it on my PC,wouldn't play it on my Wii U

#3 Posted by KBFloYd (13991 posts) -

@MonsieurX said:

Not playing it on my PC,wouldn't play it on my Wii U

i never bought it either...

im sure my pc can handle it and i have a 360...

but its so popular and now it might be on a nintendo system...i would get it now :P

#4 Posted by El_Zo1212o (6029 posts) -

I bought Minecraft 360 when it came out, but I would buy a 3DS Minecraft in an instant.

#5 Posted by Gargus (2147 posts) -

Or you could just buy it now for the ps3 and 360, or buy the best experience and get it on the PC. Who gives a shit about the wiiu? It might have been relevant a year ago.

#6 Edited by KBFloYd (13991 posts) -

@Gargus said:

Or you could just buy it now for the ps3 and 360, or buy the best experience and get it on the PC. Who gives a shit about the wiiu? It might have been relevant a year ago.

whats your problem?

theres gamepad support...so you could play it on the toilet...or if its used as an invontory screen could make things simpler...

whats wrong with nintendo kids who only have a wiiU be able to experience this game?

#7 Posted by nini200 (9931 posts) -

The gamepad could be a nice building tool but I'll have to see how this works before I decide to buy it or not, considering it comes to WiiU

#8 Posted by ANIMEguy10034 (4820 posts) -

It would be cool, but I'll stick to the PC version.

#9 Posted by YearoftheSnake5 (7635 posts) -

@KBFloYd said:

@Gargus said:

whats your problem?

theres gamepad support...so you could play it on the toilet...or if its used as an invontory screen could make things simpler...

whats wrong with nintendo kids who only have a wiiU be able to experience this game?

He got lost on his way to the SW forum.

#10 Posted by Jaysonguy (37758 posts) -

Ehhhh, I could see them porting over the 360 or PS3, can't see them doing much for a dead console

The thing is they wont make much off of it but they'll get Nintendo owners who don't get many games or devs thrown their way. They're pretty much begging for anything so the second someone is like "here take this" they instantly become fans.

It all depends how much work it is. I know Minecraft is coming to the Vita (and hopefully cross save with the PS4) so if they have touch controls in place maybe that would speed up the process.

#11 Posted by TTUalumni13 (563 posts) -

Would love for this to happen. Off-screen play would be a must, and given how crappy the inventory management is on the console version, gamepad touch-based inventory management would be GREAT. Hope this actually happens, that game is a ton of fun and I would get even more time out of it not having to share the TV.

#12 Posted by mariokart64fan (19535 posts) -

probably the best version considering what everyone else said

#13 Posted by mamelon2012 (399 posts) -

@Jaysonguy said:

Ehhhh, I could see them porting over the 360 or PS3, can't see them doing much for a dead console

The thing is they wont make much off of it but they'll get Nintendo owners who don't get many games or devs thrown their way. They're pretty much begging for anything so the second someone is like "here take this" they instantly become fans.

It all depends how much work it is. I know Minecraft is coming to the Vita (and hopefully cross save with the PS4) so if they have touch controls in place maybe that would speed up the process.

Wait a minute, let me get this straight... you dont think they will do much for what you call "dead consoles", but they are porting to the vita? Does anyone still make games for that joke of a platform? You are just a hater bro

#14 Posted by Pierst179 (10803 posts) -

I have never played Minecraft, so I am not sure what it's all about. But I am willing to give it a shot if it comes to the Wii U.

#15 Posted by Jaysonguy (37758 posts) -

@mamelon2012 said:

@Jaysonguy said:

Wait a minute, let me get this straight... you dont think they will do much for what you call "dead consoles", but they are porting to the vita? Does anyone still make games for that joke of a platform? You are just a hater bro

Not too "in the know" are you?

The Vita is getting a second life being an add on for the PS4, considering the touch application available I could see them take on the touch for the Wii U gamepad as well