MH3U and the Circle Pad Pro.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts
So here's the deal- I bought a Circle Pad Pro when it launched. I played Snake Eater 3D with it, tried to set up a comfortable control scheme for Kid Icarus with it(and failed, which is mind boggling considering the range of control customization options in that game), was crushed to find the US version of Ace Combat was incompatible with it, and have since retired it to the drawer where I keep my little-used peripherals. My question is this: because Ace Combat 3D was supposed to be compatible, and the US/EU version proved not to be, does anyone have confirmation that the US version of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate will be compatible with the CPP? If it isn't, I may just forget about the game entirely(which would suck, seeing as I've been looking forward to MH3U as my way into the Monster Hunter series).
ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

The Circle Pad Pro might not have existed if it wasn't for MH3U. It was introduced with MH3G (MH3U in Japan), was first bundled with MH3G, and was first used for MH3G. And the CPPro makes the 3DS feel like the Wii U gamepad, and MH3G/U for the 3DS can play locally with the Wii U version. So yeah, it's safe to assume that it'll support the CPPro after localization.

That Ace Combat situation is very odd. :?

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts

The Circle Pad Pro might not have existed if it wasn't for MH3U. It was introduced with MH3G (MH3U in Japan), was first bundled with MH3G, and was first used for MH3G. And the CPPro makes the 3DS feel like the Wii U gamepad, and MH3G/U for the 3DS can play locally with the Wii U version. So yeah, it's safe to assume that it'll support the CPPro after localization.

That Ace Combat situation is very odd. :?

ANIMEguy10034
That's what I was figuring, but something concrete sure would be nice. Ace Combat was a bit disappointing, but traditionally, the only purpose of a 2nd stick in an air combat game is to move the camera around the plane or the cockpit, so it was no big deal.
SoAmazingBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SoAmazingBaby
Member since 2009 • 3023 Posts
Almost positive it is...
agp31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 agp31
Member since 2009 • 75 Posts
I really hope it is. I love using my CPP, very comfortable.