Mega Metagross Leaked, and you can dress up your Pokemon?!

#1 Edited by PikachuDude860 (560 posts) -

I just found out about this. (Or if your from the future, I already knew about this =P)

Oh and just in case you didn't know, this is from Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

I don't know about you, but Mega Metagross looks AWESOME!! I can't wait to see what Mega Salamence looks like....They have to have him too.

It seems like it's contest related. More will be revealed next month.

Here is a quote from Serebii.

"Various forms of Pikachu appear to be related to the contests. Madam Pikachu & Hard Rock Pikachu on the first image, and Idol Pikachu, Doctor Pikachu and Masked Pikachu on the second. It states that more will be revealed on this in the issue next month. It also confirms that Pokémon Amie returns."

I like them all. I hope they have sunglasses...Uh, AHEM, anyway, I really hope that Pikachu isn't the only one you can dress up. I want to dress up a Plusle...Or Minun.

Wouldn't it be cool if you could dress up all 719 pokemon?

Also, here are some other scans.

The new Pokedex looks like the original Gameboy Advance.

Roxanne looks even hotter this time.

#2 Edited by turtlethetaffer (16672 posts) -

Mega Metagross actually doesn't suck. Dress up might come into play with contests. which I hope they simplify, similar to their original iterations in gen 3.

Also Roxanne isn't hot one bit.

#3 Posted by PikachuDude860 (560 posts) -

@turtlethetaffer: Eh, to each their own. Most of the Pokemon girls (Humans) look hot to me.

I'm looking forwrd to seeing what Mega Salamance and Mega Rayquaza look like.

#4 Posted by EnoshimaJunko (196 posts) -

I'm curious as to what Mega Metagross's stats will be. It supposedly gets stats increases across the board (except for HP), and the largest boost is to Speed.

Also, I doubt that any Pokemon besides Pikachu will get special costumes; its the franchise mascot, they like to spoil it. Not to mention the fact that they'd have to do additional programming and animating and whatnot.

And Rayquaza will probably get a Primal form and not a Mega Evolution (even though the 2 appear to be similar).

#5 Posted by turtlethetaffer (16672 posts) -

@turtlethetaffer: Eh, to each their own. Most of the Pokemon girls (Humans) look hot to me.

I'm looking forwrd to seeing what Mega Salamance and Mega Rayquaza look like.

Some are to me, but not many.

And yes Mega Rayquaza is gonna be boss.

#6 Posted by lilypad123 (5 posts) -

urg!!!' why why nintendo? pilachu is forever shamed dishonor on you! DX

#7 Edited by Kenny789 (10215 posts) -

Wow, Mega Metagross. Must....not....give up...Mega Charizard!