Mario, Metroid, or Zelda???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by IMAHAPYHIPPO (2563 posts) -

It can be (somewhat) safely assumed that we'll see one of these three running on the Wii U hardware at e3 next year. Which one do you want first?

#2 Posted by spike6958 (4701 posts) -
Metroid.
#3 Posted by Shinobishyguy (22421 posts) -

Most likely Tokyo EAD's next 3d Mario.

#4 Posted by NaveedLife (17179 posts) -

I want to see a new Zelda the most. It will likely make or break the WiiU for me.

#5 Posted by Cesar_Barba (3665 posts) -

I want to see a new Zelda the most. It will likely make or break the WiiU for me.

NaveedLife
Same here, being the Zelda fan I am, it is what I would like to see next. However I would not be one bit upset to see any of the other two come up first.
#6 Posted by AutoPilotOn (8203 posts) -
We have already gotten alot of Mario on 3ds and NSMBU. Skyward Sword wasn't that long ago. time for Metroid!!
#7 Posted by nameless12345 (15125 posts) -
#8 Posted by zyphyr2k12 (272 posts) -

I'd like to see a Zelda game next.

#9 Posted by QuebecSuperstar (4177 posts) -

All of the above. Plus I would love to see a new, full Luigi's Mansion game being announced for the Wii U.

#10 Posted by superbuuman (2682 posts) -

All of the above.

QuebecSuperstar

^ This!!:D

#11 Posted by Euaggelistes (1826 posts) -

Metroid please.

#12 Posted by darkspineslayer (19546 posts) -
Metroid first. I'll give them more time with Mario.
#13 Posted by Zophar87 (4346 posts) -

D) All of the Above.

#14 Posted by turtlethetaffer (16673 posts) -

To be perfectlyhonest, I want a new 2D Metroid in the same vein as Super Metroid. I love Zelda the best but I wish Nintendo would go back to the open ended roots of Metroid and release another masterpiece.

#15 Posted by KBFloYd (13169 posts) -

mario zelda or metroid?

damn...how can i choose!

#16 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -
metroid
#17 Posted by ekalbtwin (1044 posts) -
Please not another Mario game. Metroid needs some Wii U love'n!
#18 Posted by ArisShadows (22615 posts) -
Zelda..
#19 Posted by VendettaRed07 (13998 posts) -

As much as I love Mario... As much as I would do ANYTHING for a legit Super Mario 64 awesome 3D exploration game... It has to be Zelda or metroid. TOO much mario recently.. We've gotten 4 platformers in the past 2 years.. And that isn't even counting the spin offs and paper mario RPG and so on.We got a mario at launch.. That should last us for another few years before we get another one srsly.

They need to redeem zelda. They need this HD zelda game. As exciting as a new Mario 3D game would be, nothing would be a bigger megaton than an awesome looking HD zelda this e3. Skyward Sword was ok... But we've been waiting since 2004 when they announced Twilight Princess to get ANY sort of exciting announcment involving zelda like that.

New System. Hd. This needs to be Zeldas time to Shine. Don't **** it up nintendo.

#20 Posted by trugs26 (5294 posts) -

All of the above. Plus I would love to see a new, full Luigi's Mansion game being announced for the Wii U.

QuebecSuperstar

I would disagree with "all of the above" for next E3. Zelda, Mario and Metroid are my top 3 franchises, so I'd like them spread out through the generation a bit more :)

I personally would like to see Metroid next up.

And slightly off topic, I would love a new F-Zero.

#21 Posted by Vickman178 (1035 posts) -

Metroid.spike6958

Same here even though Zelda is my favorite franchise of all time, seeing Metroid in HD will literally blow my balls off.

Also the next Zelda better not be structured like Skyward Sword or i'm going to be friggin pissed! I want actual exploration! Not some linear world where some annoying side character holds my hand the whole way through even though its already linear and easy! Zelda is all about the exploration! (samething with metroid)