M&L Dream Team $25 and Paper Mario 3DS $8 at Best Buy Today

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Blabadon (26671 posts) -

Deal ends today. You can also price match these games at another store if you want to.

So would you guys recommend these games at these prices? I have Mario and Luigi Dream Team still sealed right now and am thinking about picking up Paper Mario regardless.

#2 Posted by AvatarMan96 (7324 posts) -

Sounds like a good deal. Unfortunately, I don't have a 3DS, nor a local Best Buy.

#3 Edited by Solaryellow (489 posts) -

Eight dollars for Paper Mario and you have some doubt? The game is well worth the money.

#4 Edited by ANIMEguy10034 (4772 posts) -

Thanks for the heads up! Imma pick up Paper Mario.

#5 Posted by Blabadon (26671 posts) -

@Solaryellow said:

Eight dollars for Paper Mario and you have some doubt? The game is well worth the money.

I have plenty of doubt for it and its general quality, but I'll still spend the money for it.

#6 Edited by darkspineslayer (19818 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

@Solaryellow said:

I have plenty of doubt for it and its general quality, but I'll still spend the money for it.

I wouldn't, that's just me though. I might be a little bitter spending $40 on.

#7 Edited by Ovirew (6399 posts) -

Mario and Luigi games always seem inventive and fun, so that's a pretty good deal for that game.

Sticker Star didn't look bad, but I guess a lot of people didn't like it. I would still kind of want to try it anyway. $8 really doesn't sound bad.

But I'm sure I'll see it somewhere cheap later on.

#8 Posted by wiifan001 (18425 posts) -

Paper Mario 3ds @ $8 is a really good deal!

#9 Posted by Smallville0608 (64 posts) -

That sucks, just read this tread, would have loved Paper Mario at that price.