List Video Websites that work with Wii Browser...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by roboccs (6848 posts) -
Since the new browser still doesn't allow above flash 7 I thought it would be good to have a list of video sites that do support the capabilities of the Wii Browser.  List your favorites here:
#2 Posted by roboccs (6848 posts) -
#3 Posted by Hir0_N (2644 posts) -

www.youtube.com

www.tv-links.com

google video

roboccs

The trial could play those. I hoped the Final version would support Java(does it? im at college right now), and wmv streaming.

#4 Posted by mattyftm (7305 posts) -
[QUOTE="roboccs"]

www.youtube.com

www.tv-links.com

google video

Hir0_N

The trial could play those. I hoped the Final version would support Java(does it? im at college right now), and wmv streaming.

The flash version is the same, and no java or other file types, so if it didnt work on the trial, it wont work on the full.

#6 Posted by cobrax80 (4658 posts) -
#7 Posted by roboccs (6848 posts) -

Gamespot videos never worked did they??

Also, I never could get videos for www.metacafe.com to work.  Are there some videos that work from metacafe that do work or was my wii just being weird that day??

#8 Posted by mattyftm (7305 posts) -

Gamespot videos never worked did they??

Also, I never could get videos for www.metacafe.com to work.  Are there some videos that work from metacafe that do work or was my wii just being weird that day??

roboccs

I dont know, ive never tried it, but the wii homepage project at wiigo.co.uk lists it.

#9 Posted by roboccs (6848 posts) -
I'm gonna bump to try and get more sites listed because there have been a few other threads with the same attempt.
#10 Posted by luukthedutchman (500 posts) -
g4tv.com has a special wii site where u can watch videos, photo, and news(i think is it www.g4tv.com/wii/index.html, but the wii will automatically take u there), pretty awesome, and they keep it up to date so there should be new video every day, and kevin is the man.
#11 Posted by roboccs (6848 posts) -
Sounds interesting; I'll take a look...
#12 Posted by sarah768 (1 posts) -
You guys wont believe this but I just received a free Wii points card code and it was legit! Crazy! Check this site out: freewiipointsforever com - See more at: http://freewiipointsforever.com/#sthash.OTj0qwfL.QUWiC9Ad.dpuf