This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by GamerBoy53 (2666 posts) -

I just got an idea. The LEGO Company seems to like making LEGO videogames now so what if they made LEGO Superman. They have LEGO Batman.

Just an idea...

#2 Posted by realzelda (182 posts) -
think best thing they could do to make alot money also is lego lord of the rings be awesome if they did that. superman sounds fun also
#3 Posted by frogshadow117 (7 posts) -
All the previous LEGO games had toys that preceded them, so if LEGO gets a contract to make the toys then it could happen. As far as would it work, I don't see why not. The great thing abou the LEGO (SW,IJ,Batman) games is that they work on a simple fun to play formula that anyone can play. I'm sure that would work with Superman.
#4 Posted by SirSpudly (4045 posts) -
Superman rarely teams up to fight villians. I think Lego Justice League would be the better concept.
#5 Posted by biffosos (209 posts) -

Superman rarely teams up to fight villians. I think Lego Justice League would be the better concept.SirSpudly

Agreed.

#6 Posted by s-baller23 (724 posts) -
Lego games rule. If haven't yet, be sure to play Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga. I think a Lego Justice League would be cool and even a Lego Spiderman. I'm totally getting Lego Batman when it comes out!
#7 Posted by Tuky06 (5026 posts) -
What about lego zelda?
Navi could be the second player and be represented by one of those small cilinder-shaped legos.
#8 Posted by k_smoove (11954 posts) -

It's likely inevitable. I'm not so much into the Lego games. They all seem like a rehash, and it's almost becoming like EA Sports games with all the releases.

#9 Posted by despa1r_fact0r (24609 posts) -

Any game with Superman in it's name is DOOMED from the begining. However, I think think that a LEGO Superman would sell, and only because it's a LEGO game.

#10 Posted by Lunar52 (2538 posts) -
Superman has already been through enough hell...

#11 Posted by Da_Ryce_One (650 posts) -
Lego Final Fantasy would be sick!
#12 Posted by Kenny789 (10250 posts) -
Lego Lord of the Rings anyone?
#13 Posted by SirSpudly (4045 posts) -
Lego Final Fantasy would be sick! Da_Ryce_One
I don't really think Superman would need their help. I mean...it takes 9 of them to stop a meteor, something Superman can do himself.
#14 Posted by SirSpudly (4045 posts) -
Lego Lord of the Rings anyone?Kenny789
Superman's heat ray would melt the ring. Are you sure you can make an 8 hour game from that?
#15 Posted by Arclight_Blue (2830 posts) -

[QUOTE="Da_Ryce_One"]Lego Final Fantasy would be sick! SirSpudly
I don't really think Superman would need their help. I mean...it takes 9 of them to stop a meteor, something Superman can do himself.

Superman maybe super, but his powers arent enough to make himself a good game

#16 Posted by GamerBoy53 (2666 posts) -
What about lego zelda?
Navi could be the second player and be represented by one of those small cilinder-shaped legos.
Tuky06
Yeah, that would be neat but I highly doubt itll happen
#17 Posted by Nintendo_Ownes7 (30917 posts) -
It would only work if it was LEGO Justice League. I wouldn't buy a LEGO Superman game just because I can't stand Superman even as a hero.
#18 Posted by GamerBoy53 (2666 posts) -
What is with you people and your LEGO Justice League. It couldnt work as Batman has a LEGO game and he's in the Justice League
#19 Posted by Nintendo_Ownes7 (30917 posts) -
What is with you people and your LEGO Justice League. It couldnt work as Batman has a LEGO game and he's in the Justice LeagueGamerBoy53
But in the Justance League alot of Batmans enemies aren't in it, But I would also rather have LEGO Marvel Universe (I like Marvel's characters more then DC the only DC Character I actually like is Batman and maybe some others)
#20 Posted by bobdood99 (1862 posts) -
i ont go fr superman games (especially ever since the stupid superman 64 game) wut we need is either lego spiderman, lego lord of the rings, or lego harry potter, lego incredible hulk would be fun also
#21 Posted by pjmthomas (360 posts) -

The developers of a Lego Superman would have to purposely set out to make a horrible game that nobody would want to play....just to keep it in line with every other Superman video game.

#22 Posted by Wild_Card (4034 posts) -
think best thing they could do to make alot money also is lego lord of the rings be awesome if they did that. superman sounds fun alsorealzelda
yea lego LotR would be realy cool
#23 Posted by wiifan001 (18436 posts) -
It might possibly work, but DC can't possibly be the company to make it work.