King Dedede confirmed in Super Smash Bros.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by thom_maytees (3669 posts) -

This is to let everyone know that King Dedede has been confirmed to return in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS. Here is a link with images of King Dedede:

#2 Posted by hotdiddykong (2048 posts) -

Going through the website, damn

He is MUCH more animated and frankly resembles his "Kirby Right Back At Ya" Cartoon Form, NICE

Another thing i noticed, this game has MUCH more better animations in facial expressions, everyone was otherwise forced to be serious (except Wario i guess), otherwise this game has much more better facial expressions

Heck

<<<<This facial is more animated than the integrity of Brawl

#3 Posted by KBFloYd (14423 posts) -

lol...i always liked this character in smash....he always intimidates me when people use him.

#4 Posted by TJDMHEM (238 posts) -

that's cool.

#5 Edited by Litchie (16512 posts) -

Cool, I guess. Never used him in Smash, since he's too slow for my liking (and I prefer Ike or Ganon if I want to be a slow character), but another character is always welcome. I'd rather see something new instead, though.

#6 Edited by Ovirew (6448 posts) -

Glad he's making a return even though I seem to remember him controlling awkwardly in Brawl. He really fits along with Bowser and Wario as one of those bad guys who is also kind of friendly.

#7 Posted by Pierst179 (10803 posts) -

Awesome!

I am not particularly good with him, but I always loved to use him anyway.

#8 Posted by lizbeth28 (16 posts) -

King Dedede has always been a favorite of mine for the heavyweights. He just felt like he played better than Bowser and Wario.

#9 Posted by tocool340 (20615 posts) -

Good I guess, but I want an Ike or Ganondorf (Or Demise?) announcement to really get me excited. Oh, Yoshi and Captain Falcon too. With Link already announced, everything else is just filler for me...

#10 Edited by mario-galaxys (614 posts) -

That makes it 21 characters that will return for the latest game. Characters like Yoshi, Wario, etc. will soon be revealed.